• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] For the love of the Bird! ..Teebird that is!

Is this an assessment of the 2018's?

Yup, this is my assessment of the 2018s. I stand by it even after some more time with the new run. I put a new 2018 nybo and a fresh 11x nybo in the bag at the same time (old stamp) I think I got it in 2017. the 11x was clearly more stable and stiffer

Last edited:
Yup, this is my assessment of the 2018s. I stand by it even after some more time with the new run. I put a new 2018 nybo and a fresh 11x nybo in the bag at the same time (old stamp) I think I got it in 2017. the 11x was clearly more stable and stiffer

Right on. I think i need to grab a 2018 then.

So a post in the FD2 retooled thread got me thinking - I asked if there were any molds aside from the TeeBird, the TeeBird3 and the new FD2 that used the teebird bottom mold piece. Someone replied that the Eagle (I assume Eagle-X) uses the same lower wing, which I thought was nonsense. However, I compared my star EX to my star teeb last night and sure enough, they appear to be the same lower wing.

I just eyeballed it; am I wrong? Or is it general knowledge that the teeb and EX lower wing are the same? Or more accurately, that the teebird uses the EX lower mold piece?

So a post in the FD2 retooled thread got me thinking - I asked if there were any molds aside from the TeeBird, the TeeBird3 and the new FD2 that used the teebird bottom mold piece. Someone replied that the Eagle (I assume Eagle-X) uses the same lower wing, which I thought was nonsense. However, I compared my star EX to my star teeb last night and sure enough, they appear to be the same lower wing.

I just eyeballed it; am I wrong? Or is it general knowledge that the teeb and EX lower wing are the same? Or more accurately, that the teebird uses the EX lower mold piece?

huh?

where do last year's pro tour stamped, birds rank on the stability list. Because their white and seem to be os and short for me I have them in the bag now.

kind of overlaps my broken in felon. but they are fun to throw. stiff and hold up to this summer heat in the lower Midwest.

where do last year's pro tour stamped, birds rank on the stability list. Because their white and seem to be os and short for me I have them in the bag now.
Pictures please. Is this a flat star Teebird? The most overstable Teebird I have ever thrown was a very flat Star.

what are you confused by?

The English language maybe.

I understood what you were asking. It did not seem like the ramblings of some posters on here and you explained your perfectly reasonable question just fine.

Last edited:
5month old Innova Teebird

Here is my Teebird only 5 months old, haha.
attachment.php

I really like it a alot! :D

Attachments

• 20180826_204355123e.jpg
    20180826_204355123e.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 408
Has anyone thrown the Glow Champ TBs? Would really like to know if they are V stable or just like a new Champ.

Has anyone thrown the Glow Champ TBs? Would really like to know if they are V stable or just like a new Champ.

.25 - .5 more OS IMO. Used it a bunch last year and It's still the same. Flies like an FL. Good compliment to my dx glow. (I love golf in the dark)

I ordered some color glows for my tournament and received stock from 2 different runs. The embossed ones are a bit flatter and the plh is a bit lower than the penned ones. I know people said the Jennifer Allen ones were beefy, but I've not thrown one myself.

I do have a fairly flat gummy JL teebird from a few years ago that was pretty beefy. I'll dig it up and compare plh to the color glows. I ordered glow T3s last year and those were mega beef.

I have a couple Jen Allen's from last year and first few throws started out super meathooky but beat in quickly to something amazing. My workhorse is a max weigh metal flake that holds its stability. The glow champ feels so good and silky and flat. Love it. Crazy about it when I've really got a hold of it straight as an arrow no high speed turn and no fade. Like zero turn zero fade at about 350'.
I've beat the snot out of a star TB for a year trying to get this flight and this disc feels so much better and got there quicker. Though powered down it still has big big fade.

I'm bagging one right now - All my Champ Glow Teebirds have been more OS and less glide than all other Teebirds I've used, other than maybe a super Beef Champion - but yeah I give it a flight rating of 7/4.5/0/2.25 - its BEEF I love it - its 2 years old but only thrown like 5-6 rounds, still very beefy

PS: I talking about the White/Off white older Champ Glows not the new tourney run Color glows, those seem WAY different

Last edited:
I'm bagging one right now - All my Champ Glow Teebirds have been more OS and less glide than all other Teebirds I've used, other than maybe a super Beef Champion - but yeah I give it a flight rating of 7/4.5/0/2.25 - its BEEF I love it - its 2 years old but only thrown like 5-6 rounds, still very beefy

PS: I talking about the White/Off white older Champ Glows not the new tourney run Color glows, those seem WAY different

Cool, that's what I wanted info on. The old ones have been surfacing around and I'm interested but not sold on them.