• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

Should Chris make the secondary color Black

• Yes

Votes: 78 69.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 34 30.4%

• Total voters
victorb said:
any news on the LE bags?

I'm still cheering for marine camo!

yeah i'm gonna be working on building a proto to see if I like whats gonna happen for this LE one I'm making right now...more or less make sure it's astaticaly pleasing to the eyes :wink: I' not gonna reavel what i've done until it's done...but I will say this much...I'm only gonna make as many as one bolt of cordura will let me make then I'm never gonna redo it how it is again and I will start on the next LE bag I feel like making.

and if your wondering how many bags there will be my guess is about 40 for this run but I'm not complete sure on that number yet

dgdave said:
What's the price going to be. I'm a sucker for limited stuff.

initial thoughts on price is hovering around $150.00 and I am "not" going to be taking pre-orders since I dont know how many there are going to be

I hope it works out the way that you're imagining. I haven't seen a product of yours that isn't top notch!

no pressure :twisted:

ken3592 said:
Happen to be making any new Chimps in navy blue or gray?
Edit: or wine?

they just sold out in the last couple days.. I'm gonna have to cut more as soon as I can and when I do they'll be on the store...I gotta a lot of stuff to make now as of yesterday!!!! :shock:

edit: ok I just looked at what I have cut out and I forgot to add the last chimps that I cut out so wine, navy, and gray are on the store now!

I already posted these in the show me your bag thread but thought they'd go well in here too. The Spider Monkey worked perfectly for it's maiden travel duties. Carried 10 discs for me covering all the shots I could need for an unknown course and easily fit in my suitcase.

Here's my spider monkey on the course in Maui last week:

GBSpiderMauiGolf.jpg

and back at the condo later on:

RayaSunset.jpg

Is there any way that you could make a silverback with yellow parts. That is my favorite color and I really would appreciate it.

gorillaboy said:
I used to have yellow but have long since stopped using it since I only ever sold like 1 bag a year in that color

my buddy russ burns has (had, now mysteriously a simian arrived recently) a yellow/black or grey kong, faded a bit looks like a banana type yellow, sort of fitting

Roc Lover said:
gorillaboy said:
I used to have yellow but have long since stopped using it since I only ever sold like 1 bag a year in that color

my buddy russ burns has (had, now mysteriously a simian arrived recently) a yellow/black or grey kong, faded a bit looks like a banana type yellow, sort of fitting

I would love that bag but, it looks like I might just get an orange silverback.

Roc Lover said:
gorillaboy said:

Russ has had the yellow/black for nearly 3.5 yrs. That bag has miles on it!

Latest posts