• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

Should Chris make the secondary color Black

• Yes

Votes: 78 69.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 34 30.4%

• Total voters
Solty said:
Roc Lover said:
gorillaboy said:
I used to have yellow but have long since stopped using it since I only ever sold like 1 bag a year in that color

my buddy russ burns has (had, now mysteriously a simian arrived recently) a yellow/black or grey kong, faded a bit looks like a banana type yellow, sort of fitting

Russ has had the yellow/black for nearly 3.5 yrs. That bag has miles on it!
Ya lol

Congrats Dion on another PDGA win with the Simian.

GO Team GBDS

If there were ever a time for me to dare you to snatch some Gorilla Boy gear,
to make a difference on the course,
to embark on something worth packing.
The start of a new bag brings the hope
of something great on the course.
Anything is possible with the referral code "KENT".
There is only one archer.
And you, the archer, will pass this way only once.
Do it kent. Do it right.

For those of you who do ask, pennies will be donated to my petrol needed for traveling as a representative of Team GBDS.

I wish I would have read this before I placed my order! I didn't realize there was a code that I could put in.. Sorry :?

Just placed my order for my small bag -- CANNOT WAIT TO GET MY HANDS ON THIS THING! Ordered a Spider Monkey in digital camo.. the bag looks sick!

JRufer13 said:
What does code word "Kent" do?
ziggy said:
Congrats Dion on another PDGA win with the Simian.

GO Team GBDS

If there were ever a time for me to dare you to snatch some Gorilla Boy gear,
to make a difference on the course,
to embark on something worth packing.
The start of a new bag brings the hope
of something great on the course.
Anything is possible with the referral code "KENT".
There is only one archer.
And you, the archer, will pass this way only once.
Do it kent. Do it right.

For those of you who do ask, pennies will be donated to my petrol needed for traveling as a representative of Team GBDS.

oh well shit.. I would have put that in for my code.

Does Team GBDS have a paypal to make donations for? Or an address for gas card donations?

Just got my bags today! :D

First impression - they look great! Top-notch craftsmanship. I have to admit, when I was getting ready to install the frame, I was a bit skeptical that it would fit properly and whatnot. It seemed like the fit would be too tight. But once you get it in there, everything is as snug as a bug in a rug. :wink: And I love the way the discs sit in there with the frame in place. This is the first bag I've had with any kind of cage/frame in it, and I love how the discs don't shift from side-to-side. I've got nine discs in the main compartment, and a single in the putter pocket for ten total. My putter slides in nicely, and my mini fits too. I'll try and put up some pics later tonight.

Thanks, Gorilla Boy!

Mad Scientist said:

First impression - they look great! Top-notch craftsmanship. I have to admit, when I was getting ready to install the frame, I was a bit skeptical that it would fit properly and whatnot. It seemed like the fit would be too tight. But once you get it in there, everything is as snug as a bug in a rug. :wink: And I love the way the discs sit in there with the frame in place. This is the first bag I've had with any kind of cage/frame in it, and I love how the discs don't shift from side-to-side. I've got nine discs in the main compartment, and a single in the putter pocket for ten total. My putter slides in nicely, and my mini fits too. I'll try and put up some pics later tonight.

Thanks, Gorilla Boy!

Did you use the code "Kent" ?

I just wanted to say that I've been playing with my new Simian and Spider Monkey this spring and they have both been great! I got both bags around Christmas time, and only used the Spider Monkey through winter time as I didn't want to lug a bunch of discs around in the snow. Now that it's nice out and the snow is all gone, I've busted the Simian out and I've been loving it! At first I was a little let down when my discs kept falling out if I wasn't careful when I picked up the bag, but after putting them in upside down it's been MUCH better. I really think the Simian/Spider Monkey is an AWESOME combo! Now I use the small bag if I'm going out by myself or when I have to rush to get a quick 9 holes in. I load up the Simian when I'm going out for a few hours to play, or when I get new plastic that I want to try out :D My only problem is now that I am using both bags, I want to get duplicates of all my main discs so I don'y have to keep swapping discs around between bags. That way I can just grab whichever bag I want to use and roll out, that'll be sweet 8) Anyway, props to GorillaBoy!

One last thing. I bought a good friend of mine a Chimp for Christmas and he absolutely loves his bag as well. He was previously using an Innova Deluxe bag, and he likes his Chimp a lot more.

Strauss said:
I just wanted to say that I've been playing with my new Simian and Spider Monkey this spring and they have both been great! I got both bags around Christmas time, and only used the Spider Monkey through winter time as I didn't want to lug a bunch of discs around in the snow. Now that it's nice out and the snow is all gone, I've busted the Simian out and I've been loving it! At first I was a little let down when my discs kept falling out if I wasn't careful when I picked up the bag, but after putting them in upside down it's been MUCH better. I really think the Simian/Spider Monkey is an AWESOME combo! Now I use the small bag if I'm going out by myself or when I have to rush to get a quick 9 holes in. I load up the Simian when I'm going out for a few hours to play, or when I get new plastic that I want to try out :D My only problem is now that I am using both bags, I want to get duplicates of all my main discs so I don'y have to keep swapping discs around between bags. That way I can just grab whichever bag I want to use and roll out, that'll be sweet 8) Anyway, props to GorillaBoy!

One last thing. I bought a good friend of mine a Chimp for Christmas and he absolutely loves his bag as well. He was previously using an Innova Deluxe bag, and he likes his Chimp a lot more.

I've had pretty much the exact same experience with my Simian/Spider Monkey combo since I got them early this year and use them the same way. I had the same issue with not wanting to swap discs back and forth and I've finally got it all sorted with backups to spare. I've got to curtail this plastic obsession. :eek:

what'shisname said:
Strauss said:

I've had pretty much the exact same experience with my Simian/Spider Monkey combo since I got them early this year and use them the same way. I had the same issue with not wanting to swap discs back and forth and I've finally got it all sorted with backups to spare. I've got to curtail this plastic obsession. :eek:
hmmmm, all this talk is making me want to take my Squirrel back off the B/S/T block.....maybe i'll keep it to compliment my sim

ziggy said:
Mad Scientist said:

Thanks, Gorilla Boy!

No, but with you asking so much, I'm kinda' wishing I had. Would I have gotten a discount or some kind of bonus? Or do you get some sort of reward for accumulating referrals?

Mad Scientist said:
ziggy said:
Mad Scientist said:

Thanks, Gorilla Boy!

No, but with you asking so much, I'm kinda' wishing I had. Would I have gotten a discount or some kind of bonus? Or do you get some sort of reward for accumulating referrals?

I'm pretty sure HE gets pennies to help pay for his gas to tourneys. I think it's awesome! I wish I would have known when I ordered my bag before.. but I'm gonna try to hook him up a little bit.

Any idea on when a navy spider monkey will be back in stock? I'm waiting on my tax return and figured I'd blow it on a spider and silverback, but I'd prefer to snag a navy spider monkey.

Latest posts