• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hell ya bro! Ordered my navy blue the other day. Was expecting a long wait but i guess the timing was just right! Thanks for the updates.

Hell ya bro! Ordered my navy blue the other day. Was expecting a long wait but i guess the timing was just right! Thanks for the updates.

yeah I'm making sure the wait time is nothing like last year and working towards getting far enough ahead that every thing is just in stock

I've been advised that my new Silverback is at the house awaiting my arrival to be unboxed. Can't wait!

I'm praying that the Kong is just waiting for me. I'm like a kid waiting to get a new toy in the mail. Every night I drive home expecting to see something waiting in front of my door. Some nights it's just discs and other nights it's nothing. I'm waiting for that big box of happiness to be waiting there for me. Come on....I need my Kong for the weekend....No whammies, No whammies!!

I'm praying that the Kong is just waiting for me. I'm like a kid waiting to get a new toy in the mail. Every night I drive home expecting to see something waiting in front of my door. Some nights it's just discs and other nights it's nothing. I'm waiting for that big box of happiness to be waiting there for me. Come on....I need my Kong for the weekend....No whammies, No whammies!!
I totally understand. I went with one of the Silverbacks that was in stock. Ordered it Thurs., it shipped Fri., and it's been like waiting for Christmas ever since, and it's only been 4 days! Hopefully, you'll get it today or very soon. I'll be breaking mine in on a couple of new courses this coming weekend. I'll be posting a pic once I get it loaded up.

...aaaaand here it is! I love it! It's smaller than my tourney bag, yet has just as much, if not more, storage. I've got 14 discs in the center compartment, one putter in the putter pocket, and 2 water discs in the zipper pocket behind the putter pocket. I could fit at least another disc in the center compartment if I removed the divider. I've added a new towel and mini from the stash. I've got the pockets filled with all the usual stuff. The bag feels like it's gonna ride really light. I'll probably give it a trial run after work, and then some new courses this weekend.

DSC00770.jpg

DSC00766.jpg

ProLine Rhyno
SSS Wizard
ESP Meteor
FLX Buzzz
Champ Gator
E* Teebird
Champ Teebird+
GL River
GL River
CE Valk
Star Orc
Opto Flow
Star FL
CE FX
150g Champ Firebird

R-Pro Hydra
R-Pro Wahoo

Last edited:
Now we have the exact same bag creeper.

I'm going to imagine that is where you sit while I destroy you at MW3 and you cry as I yell at the top of my lungs, A-HA!!!

just to be clear, on your website if a chimp says there are units in stock it means theyre already built? in other words i order a bag, it says in stock, you ship it to me without a rediculous weight... or is it still the same as it was before? i havent been paying attention to see if youre caught up and stuff

just to be clear, on your website if a chimp says there are units in stock it means theyre already built? in other words i order a bag, it says in stock, you ship it to me without a rediculous weight... or is it still the same as it was before? i havent been paying attention to see if youre caught up and stuff

any thing on my store that says "in stock" is actually in stock now and ready to ship, except for the LE silverbacks. I've been working hard to get ahead

Just have to say that I received my Kong in the mail and I'm super psyched to use it this weekend. The bag is everything I wanted and more. Fits everything I need and more. Clean design and great handcrafted product. Thank you Chris for your great work. It will be put to good use in the future.

Just played my first 18 with this bag this evening. I shot like crap, but the Silverback's a winner. With a set of quads on it, I barely felt like I was carrying anything. It'll be great for holding up during multiple round days without fatigue. Definitely worth the money. :thmbup:

Just played my first 18 with this bag this evening. I shot like crap, but the Silverback's a winner. With a set of quads on it, I barely felt like I was carrying anything. It'll be great for holding up during multiple round days without fatigue. Definitely worth the money. :thmbup:

Exactly! I usually have 15-16 in mine with a full nalgene of water and I play multiple rounds every now and then and I never even feel anything on my shoulders.

How long do you think it will be before the LE Silverbacks start shipping out? I am thinking about adding a fourth GB bag to my arsenal, that LE Silverback looks sick!!! Just curious as to how long of a wait I'll have if I order one soon. Thanks buddy.

How long do you think it will be before the LE Silverbacks start shipping out? I am thinking about adding a fourth GB bag to my arsenal, that LE Silverback looks sick!!! Just curious as to how long of a wait I'll have if I order one soon. Thanks buddy.

I make the LE's as they get ordered, I try to fit them in between different styles of bags as I go along, the wait would most likely be less than a 4 weeks if I had to guess.

Latest posts