• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Westside] Harp - Kannel

For me, it's longer by just a bit, and more OS. I'll be keeping my Sinus in the bag to use as my OS putter, but the Harp will be replacing the Suspect. It's more along the line of what I wanted the Suspect to be. I won't be using it as a putter because it just doesn't feel like one in my hand. Kinda weird, but that's the way it is for me.
Same for me. My Suspects are just too straight. They don't do a lot different than what my putters do. Harp is going to find those left cuts through the trees I need on my R to L woods holes.

They are both probably tweeners but for sure the Suspect is faster then the Harp. Suspect is more mid like and the Harp is more putter like. I would say the Harp is more like a Rhyno and Suspect is more like a beat Gator.

So played with a local pro sponsored by Lat64, it was windy as $#!* and he was killing with the Harp, said it was more towards the Zone/Gator line, than putter line. After watching him, I'd rate it as speed 4, glide maybe 1, Turn 0, Fade 3-4.

It never seemed to want to fade too quickly, held a very straight line, then just faded hard. Although I will say, he kept saying over and over, "man, this thing just wants to get to the ground."

hmm, doesn't sound like I want to put with it, but having a longer Sinus wouldn't be really wrong.

After another round with my Harp, I will not be replacing my lost Zone.
Never even was close to a Zone so I can't compare... What does the Harp do good/better so you don't want a Zone anymore?

Never even was close to a Zone so I can't compare... What does the Harp do good/better so you don't want a Zone anymore?

My Zone was so crazy overstable that I only used it for extreme situations. The Harp can take over those duties and not be such a limited use disc.

So do I have this right?
Stability = zone > harp > sinus.

I am trying to find an additional driving putter, something with a good solid fade, to pair up with my pures.
I think of my zone as more of a utility disc, but I do drive with it.
I would just like something in between my zone and pure.

My Zone was so crazy overstable that I only used it for extreme situations. The Harp can take over those duties and not be such a limited use disc.

Does the Harp fade less, or later, or both? Sounds maybe a tad more workable with a longer flight before fading? I'm not a fan of how shallow the rim is on the zone, looks like the Harp might need a shot.

Does the Harp fade less, or later, or both? Sounds maybe a tad more workable with a longer flight before fading? I'm not a fan of how shallow the rim is on the zone, looks like the Harp might need a shot.

Both less and later. Like a slower more stable Suspect. I also own a Sinus, but not given it much time. I need to find time to take all these out to a field for side by side throws.

So do I have this right?

I am trying to find an additional driving putter, something with a good solid fade, to pair up with my pures.

Both less and later. Like a slower more stable Suspect. I also own a Sinus, but not given it much time. I need to find time to take all these out to a field for side by side throws.

i am very curious to hear how that plays out

So do I have this right?

i use a premi Jokeri for that spot. Very stable and reliable, just not Zone stable.

OK, let's get this out of the way - I am the suck when it comes to disc pictures. Anyway, here are some of Sinus(pink), Harp(blue) and Suspect(Aqua?),

Putt1_zpse0e9699f.jpg

Putt2_zpsc27e19c2.jpg

Putt3_zps7b4ba0fb.jpg

Thank you very much. Looks like the Harp and Suspect are flatter than the Sinus? Other than that, the rim looks fairly similar - how different do they feel in your hands?

I really hate it when it doesn't matter what your answers are - I will just by a Harp sooner or later...

I think flattness goes Harp>Sinus>Suspect.

All feel the same to me really. I've only hated the way a few discs feel in my hand, so I am not a good one to ask.

Had a chance to check these out at the Emporia DD shop today, even picked one up and carried it around thinking I might buy it, but put it back because I really don't like plastic that soft/floppy.

The Sinus' that I use for putting are all zero medium, so if they come out with the Harp in a plastic closer to that I may give them a try, but I'm really happy with the Sinus and it would take a lot to kick them out of my bag.

Boy these Harps ding up easily. I never really threw the Swan, but my brother does and I remember is soft Swan being all chewed up. My Harp looks like it's been run over by several trucks already.

Weird thing is, I haven't really noticed a change in stability. Maybe that's because it started off mad beefy, but this thing is still super OS. Much more OS than a Sinus, though it's been awhile since I've thrown a Sinus. I really like it, and I love the feel of the BT Soft. These are going to be amazeballs when they come out in VIP or even BT Hard.

Yeah I played a couple rounds with mine. Really like them for an approach disc, but can see the trees beating up the BT soft quickly. I would really have liked a Medium or Hard first. Those should be about perfect. IMO BT is a nice putting plastic, but a little too soft for dealing with heavy woods or rocks.