• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Have you seen this MoFo? Golf Mahal?

Read through this thread a good bit. I was between the UPD rebel, the grip and the latitude bag until I read more in this thread. I ordered my Mahal this morning. I figure if it's good enough for the military and other professionals then it's good enough for me. Plus, I see it holding my evening beers much better than the other options.

Yup. Congrats.

]

That photo was kind of the final decision. And the statement that I can put a sixer in both sides. I've got a pack for next years Gasparilla parade!

mahal inbound

I get my mahal in a week and I am soooo stoked. I am wondering whats the best size camelbak to put in my mahal? never used a camelback and im sure its awesome sauce. Cant wait to try it.

I get my mahal in a week and I am soooo stoked. I am wondering whats the best size camelbak to put in my mahal? never used a camelback and im sure its awesome sauce. Cant wait to try it.

1l's fit in the side pocket the best I believe. At least, that's what I use. Really depends on where you want to stow the bladder.. Oh and skip camelbak brand and get one of these...

http://hydrapak.com/store-2/#!/RESERVOIRS/c/632576/offset=0&sort=normal

SOO much better than Camelbak

For my camelbak I use a golf-towel to wrap it up before putting it in the pocket. Insulates the water a little extra, plus it keeps the condensation from getting the side-pocket too wet.

For my camelbak I use a golf-towel to wrap it up before putting it in the pocket. Insulates the water a little extra, plus it keeps the condensation from getting the side-pocket too wet.

My buddy makes custom fit cooler pocket inserts and the one in my mahal is $$$. Keeps water, beer, snacks, ect. cool and the pocket dry.

Factory second Midnight Blue on the way!
S t o k e d. :thmbup:

Factory 2nds are the way to go, I've purchased both mine at their parking lot sale for a great price and its almost impossible to see the "flaws". Enjoy!

I'd be in serious trouble if I lived anywhere close to a MR parking lot sale! Nevermind their disc golf bags... :eek:

Right? Its good to go with "X" amount of cash and no more. I have a friend that hits it up every year and seem to always come out with a pile of bags he didn't acutally need, the deals are just that good. I had him snag me two Mahals last year :\

Took my Mahal on vacation to Florida this past week. It worked perfect as a carry on.

I had the main compartment full of discs and a sweatshirt. One side pocket for misc travel items and the other side collapsed. It even fit in the overhead bin of a small 4 seater plane for my first flight.

I cannot express how pleased I am with this bag!

Took my Mahal on vacation to Florida this past week. It worked perfect as a carry on.

I had the main compartment full of discs and a sweatshirt. One side pocket for misc travel items and the other side collapsed. It even fit in the overhead bin of a small 4 seater plane for my first flight.

I cannot express how pleased I am with this bag!

that would be sweet to see. :thmbup:

There'd been rumors that the newer Mahal's had a bigger putter pocket. Can anyone confirm whether three Wizards will fit in the new putter pocket? My older Mahal just fits two. Just.

There'd been rumors that the newer Mahal's had a bigger putter pocket. Can anyone confirm whether three Wizards will fit in the new putter pocket? My older Mahal just fits two. Just.

I fit 3 Judges in the putter pocket. I got my Mahal 1.2 years ago so I beleive it's the newest run. They are snug but not difficult to pull out.

PICS PLEASE? And does he take orders?

Pics are in my album "Willie Gear". I'm at work and can never tell if my pics upload to posts when I'm here...just happen to have my bag today with water and a beer in it! :D

He takes orders, but on these he made me a stash to deal with as I travel to tourneys and I'd ship if interested.

I've had mine for almost 2 years and the only real wear is the silver shine is rubbing off of the inside.

Mine was made on 3-18-13 and defiitely has a larger pocket than the old versions but 3 aviars are too tight for me, beaded or not.