• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Hidden Greatness

Innova Dominator is just too dominant. Think of a teebird with nitrous oxide boosters.

Ontario Roc... I have literally never met anyone in person who throws one of these that I know of.
Stingray... this thing flips as nicely and predictably as a Firebird fades

I think the Vibram Ibex is very under-appreciated.

I feel the same way about the Trak.
Plus you can get almost any Vibram mold in the 150's. Hardly any of the newer manufacturers even make discs in the 150's :thmbdown:. Maybe 1 or 2 molds if you're lucky, just my opinion.

It is hard to call Gators underappreciated when you see them selling for over $150...ha. Believe me, I wish that noone liked them...

A Few people I know throw the zone, after throwing one for a week now I really love it. I don't hear that much about it though. Also, I've only had one QOLF, but I like it (even though its not in the bag). While plenty of people throw the eagle X, I think it is largely overshadowed by the teebird, even though it is more versatile.

The PD gets some love here and other places online, but out on the course not a lot of people are familiar with it. It's a versatile mold, with the controllability of a fairway driver and the length of a distance driver.

Latest posts