• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Hidden Greatness

The DGA Tsunami. It's like a beefier Predator. Goddamn that thing makes my game sometimes.

sinus ap in zero plastic from latitude 64. as beefy and flat as the zone. the three grip pads are a nice plus, especially in wet weather. i have two beat to **** zero sinus's over a year old and they still hold those friggin' os lines like nobody's business.

if the sinus ap is ever released in opto... lord help us all.

oh yeah, before i forget, the quasar is one amazing driver. better than any boss i've ever owned.

The starfire...no one gives it its do credit but its as good as any disc on the market. Also the pig, the forgotten putter cousin to the rhyno

These 2 are always in my bag.

Right now I have 2 pro pigs, 2 Star SL's, 2 Champ SL's and 2 Pro Starfires in my bag...I always like to have 1 beat and 1 new of each mold. :)

I usually have 1 or 2 Champ Starfires in there as well, but I have been testing out the Champ SL's for the overstable shots.

I don't think a lot of you know what the terms "hidden greatness" or "under rated" mean.

...though as most threads go here, people just list their favorite disc no matter what the OP says.

Some day soon, you'll all be saying Super Stingray...

Thank you!

As far as new discs go, you could forget these things exist they are so rarely mentioned. Too bad for those that don't realize how nice they are.

These 2 are always in my bag.

Right now I have 2 pro pigs, 2 Star SL's, 2 Champ SL's and 2 Pro Starfires in my bag...I always like to have 1 beat and 1 new of each mold. :)

I usually have 1 or 2 Champ Starfires in there as well, but I have been testing out the Champ SL's for the overstable shots.

Pro starfires boooooooooomb!

Latest posts