• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no clue what this is, here's what I know though:

1. it's Innova
2. it's like a speed 12-13 or so
3. it says either SVU or SVV on the back

pictures:

8y8jgg.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/znvszo.jpg[/mg][/QUOTE]

"SVV" could also be mistaken for "SW" for sidewinder. correct me if i am wrong.

i copmared it to a stalker and definatly not that. the stalker has a biugger bead. and the pred has a big bead too! I threw it 2 times today and it annyed hard for me right to left but still flattened out towards the end of the flight

Hey all, just wondering if anyone can tell me a little bit about this aviar. Specifically when it was made. San marino tooling, BB. Thanks!

2012-01-19214623.jpg

Hey all, just wondering if anyone can tell me a little bit about this aviar. Specifically when it was made. San marino tooling, BB. Thanks!

2012-01-19214623.jpg

2012-01-19214623.jpg

i had some of those done in the 97 or 98 range- at that point innova would let you order the mini-star stamp as a custom order.

i found this double circle stamped whippet in the used bin at the local play it agian. and i looked at it when i got home and it said dga factor one and its not a stamp or anything it seems engraved what does this mean?
1327087353.jpg

i found this double circle stamped whippet in the used bin at the local play it agian. and i looked at it when i got home and it said dga factor one and its not a stamp or anything it seems engraved what does this mean?
1327087353.jpg

Here is a quick and simple rundown on the factored discs

The DGA "Factor" Series was a run of discs that Ed Headrick (PDGA #001) bought from Innova and modified to make them "broken in" right out of the box. Basically they looked like they had been taken and put on a lathe or something and had the lowest part of the rim uniformly sanded or shaved off. I think I have a factored whippett around someplace, but I never bought much of these as I liked to break my discs in myself. An interesting little piece of DG history though.

I've got a DGA factor four aviar that's worth around 40-50 bucks. But it's brand new, unthrown. Yours may hold some value to a whippet guy, or a collector. Post it in the what's this disc worth thread, those guys are pretty spot on about that stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts