• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a DGA factor four aviar that's worth around 40-50 bucks. But it's brand new, unthrown. Yours may hold some value to a whippet guy, or a collector. Post it in the what's this disc worth thread, those guys are pretty spot on about that stuff.

Thanks for the advise

i copmared it to a stalker and definatly not that. the stalker has a biugger bead. and the pred has a big bead too! I threw it 2 times today and it annyed hard for me right to left but still flattened out towards the end of the flight

Sounds a bit like an Avenger SS.

I think this is a teebird, confirm/deny?

could be a viking also

3898ca8a.jpg

af8afb4f.jpg

I just picked up a nuke + and was wondering if this disc ever got approved. I looked on the list and did not see any Nuke Plus. I did see the Z Nuke (retooled) and was wondering if this was the same disc?

Cheers - Koffee

first run destroyer

what year were the star destroyers released. i have a tourney one from 2007 and i think it was a first run but just tryin to make sure. thanks for any info

i copmared it to a stalker and definatly not that. the stalker has a biugger bead. and the pred has a big bead too! I threw it 2 times today and it annyed hard for me right to left but still flattened out towards the end of the flight

It's a Tracker Prototype 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts