• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to have one of those MaxFlights. They're way too flippy to drive with. Also, due to it's two-part design, it breaks pretty easily when it hits a tree. I would pin it's monetary value right about at $2. Maybe half a 6er of Natty, if you're tailgating.

any idea how rare echo star westsayeed USDGC rocs are?
I can find info on the champino ones but nothing on the echostar ones...

I need some help figuring out what disc this is. Bought it from a dude on craigslist and there is no markings on the back except for the innova company info. Took measurements and it seems closest to either an xcaliber or maybe and archon. Maybe someone who played this tourny will know? Hard to tell what plastic it is as well, maybe pro? Any info would be appreciated, thanks!

6805105597_381ab47fc2_b.jpg
[/url] DSC_0561 by scottytheknife, on Flickr[/IMG]

DSC_0565 by scottytheknife, on Flickr

DSC_0563 by scottytheknife, on Flickr

Definitely not an Archon, but the Xcal *may* have been around. I started playing in 2008 and don't remember these being hyped for a release.

Hey guys,

I'm stumped on this and I haven't been able to find out what run of champ teebird I have. It's an I.O.S 2009 sinnissippi open stamped teebird. Does anyone know what run this could be? 11x, 12x? standard run? It seems flatter than current tb's and still has good stability and I can anny it, hyzer it, throw it straight..all that good stuff.

Any info would be appreciated.

I will upload a pic soon as i can, thanks.

Hey guys,

I'm stumped on this and I haven't been able to find out what run of champ teebird I have. It's an I.O.S 2009 sinnissippi open stamped teebird. Does anyone know what run this could be? 11x, 12x? standard run? It seems flatter than current tb's and still has good stability and I can anny it, hyzer it, throw it straight..all that good stuff.

Any info would be appreciated.

I will upload a pic soon as i can, thanks.

Look at the tooling on the bottom. If it has CAL. then it is 11x run
If it has CA it is more then likely 12x run.

DSC03003.jpg

'
lets go back to this... echostar "westsayeed" USDGC Roc... not listed on the championroc.com or zone driven's 2008 charts... any thoughts anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.