• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont belive that dc dubs disc is a challenger or magnet......i think its an apx.

I once used challengers and magnets but switched to apxs due to them having a more challenger like profile.

I dont belive that dc dubs disc is a challenger or magnet......i think its an apx.

I once used challengers and magnets but switched to apxs due to them having a more challenger like profile.

This. I can see a small bead, and it looks like an old APX I had.

Can you please help

I am trying to find out what kind they are hear is what I know
1) is orange dx plastic has the date may 9,1992 and small innova bar stamp near bottom
2)is red has the St Thomas from what I was told the club has not used the full stamp with the z border since 1998 If you can tell what they are it would be a big help Thanks pics in my albums
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/album.php?albumid=2027
just seen posted in wrong forum please close

Last edited:
I am trying to find out what kind they are hear is what I know
1) is orange dx plastic has the date may 9,1992 and small innova bar stamp near bottom
2)is red has the St Thomas from what I was told the club has not used the full stamp with the z border since 1998 If you can tell what they are it would be a big help Thanks pics in my albums
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/album.php?albumid=2027
just seen posted in wrong forum please close

that's a viper.

IMG-20120208-00924.jpg

IMG-20120208-00925.jpg

Any info on this stamp? Or what kind of aviar it is?

Two random discs, need ID help.

Hey guys, im pretty new to the forum part of this website but I recently purchased 2 random discs for pretty cheap and figured i'd take some pics to see if anyone could help me ID them, value would be awesome too if known.

Ok first the orange disc, bought for $10, use it all the time. It has a rainbow Big D in the Dessert 2010 World Flying Disc Federation Distance Championships stamp. Weight: 156, Rubber is the gummy champion(can fold almost in half when warm with ease) only other marking other than my name now on the bottom is rancho cucamonga, idk if that helps with anything or not. Other than that all I know is that it is some kind of fairway driver, and the closest guess me and the awesome staff at Gotta Go Gotta Throw had was a Gazelle.

Next up is a white/clear disc, bought for $8, haven't thrown it yet. I couldn't get any of the shadow thats left of the stamp to show up in the pics but it is a rainbow Labor Day Luau ~A Weekend of Disc Golf Fun - September 1-3, 2007 then below that it has some small logos, Innova, Discraft, Sun King Disc Sports, Lightning Discs, Disc Player Sports Disc Golf. Weight: 165, Rubber just seems to be champion, disc code is GM i think(hope that turned out in the pic so i can get more opinions on it) and this one has Ontario, Cal on the bottom. No clue what it is, lip seems to put it into the "midrange" category on innovas site and by sight comparing it with lips on other discs it looked semi similar to a roc or spider. Also it doesnt glow even tho the color looks as if it would.

http://s1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh487/MN_DiscGolfer/

Any help is much appreciated, also let me know if that link doesnt work, havent used photobucket b4 haha. Thanks in advance!

The white one is a gremlin. I'm not sure from what event, I'm no expert when it comes to stamps. The orange one I'm not sure of. I'm also not sure of the value of them. I do know the gremlin is OOP though.

Any info on this stamp? Or what kind of aviar it is?

Generally clueless here, but 580 is an Oklahoma area code for the south/southwestern part of the state these days. I think the Lawton area used to have a pretty active golf scene...not sure about tournaments or anything. 580 could be anything I guess, but that might be a clue?

The stamp is Lavone Wolfe (PDGA # 580)'s disc stamp he did a few years back.

Status
Not open for further replies.