• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
1st Run Destroyer?

I was told this was a 1st run Destroyer. Can anyone confirm this? I have no idea what to look for on this.

Thanks

Attachments

• P1010621.jpg
    P1010621.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 46
What can the experts here tell me about a Gold 20th anniversary aviar? Its golf and looks like Latitude GL, rainbow stamp, 174.

Attachments

• Gold aviar.jpg
    Gold aviar.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 31
No Star in '04. According to Disc Golf Sweden its Champ or Special Blend. They have a whole page just for the 20th Ann. disc.

Buzzz SS

Any info on this disc? Early run SS maybe... ? Would the value be as much as a first run? The tooling is identical to the 1st run I have. I would like to know as I have never seen one like this before.

Thanks

Attachments

• Buzzz SS -DD.jpg
    Buzzz SS -DD.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 34
IMG_20120912_082354.jpg

So if this is a first run TL, what year prod and what plastic would it be (it's semi-pearly)

i found an innova disc at PIAS that has a 2003 stamp on it and has the initials "SD" on the bottom. looks like a driver. i thought it was a destroyer but destroyers werent out in 2003. anyone know what this disc is?

i found an innova disc at PIAS that has a 2003 stamp on it and has the initials "SD" on the bottom. looks like a driver. i thought it was a destroyer but destroyers werent out in 2003. anyone know what this disc is?

take a pic of the profile and then we can tell you....sometimes the guys got sloppy with the pen...also if you dont want to take a pic look in here and see if it matches any...my guess is a starfire http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57318

Picked this up over the weekend.

Marked STX, was thinking maybe a Star TeeRex X. Looks and feels just like a star TeeRex but has the classic X mold "Notch" on the wing.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Brent

Attachments

• STX.jpg
    STX.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 36
  • STX2.jpg
    STX2.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 29
a friend has one of those teerex's, his is white though. he said they were the test run or something along those lines. 100 or so made according to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts