• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did I find?

While playing recently I found a disc with a tournament stamp on it. I am wondering what kind it is. I attached pictures to the thread in hopes that someone can help identify it.

Edited to fix attachment.

Attachments

• IMG_0134.jpg
    IMG_0134.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0136.jpg
    IMG_0136.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0133.jpg
    IMG_0133.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Cool, thanks for the help! I think it might have some CE too, but I'm not sure. It's not worth a ton anyways because condition is at max a 6/10

04' X buzzz..... where can I find any info on these and are they generally worth much?
Sorry, no pics. It's not mine but I think it could be.

I don't think there is anything special about an '04 X Buzzz. The X's are really not desirable. I have an X from the '04 GLO and it's probably not worth the $15 I paid for it.

Speaking of that '04 GLO Buzzz...it has "First Run" on the stamp like it was the first run of X Buzzz they did, but it's Buzzz tooled. There have been people that have posted Wasp tooled X Buzzz on here. So how could the Buzzz tooled X I have be "First Run" if there are Wasp tooled X Buzzz?

Does it have a tourney stamp on it? There's a high chance that it should say 'first run' on the stamp too. I heard a lot of the early x-buzzz's were made for tournaments and were first released in early 04. If new, I've seen them for a little over $20. Lightly used and I'm sure it could sell for a bit under $20.

Last edited:
looking for info on a used discovering the world aviar that I won on ebay last night, I think I got a good deal on this one, but I'm not 100%. anyone know what mold this is? bb, sb, or beadless? and an approximate value?

looking for info on a used discovering the world aviar that I won on ebay last night, I think I got a good deal on this one, but I'm not 100%. anyone know what mold this is? bb, sb, or beadless? and an approximate value?

They still sell the Aviars with that stamp on their website.. So I am not certain you got a good deal there, man. The ones on the website are the no bead mold from the look of it. http://www.dtworld.com/product_p/g42-dtw.htm

But you could have very well gotten a very old Aviar there. I'll keep my fingers crossed you didn't just pay for a beat up www. tooled Aviar.

I just noticed that picture shows the tooling, its definitely San Marino tooled. So it's at least a few years old. Maybe someone else knows a better history of these?

They still sell the Aviars with that stamp on their website.. So I am not certain you got a good deal there, man. The ones on the website are the no bead mold from the look of it. http://www.dtworld.com/product_p/g42-dtw.htm

But you could have very well gotten a very old Aviar there. I'll keep my fingers crossed you didn't just pay for a beat up www. tooled Aviar.

I bet they are out of stock. I didn't want to go threw the whole prosses of ordering one, but these things are older and at least $14-$20.

i bought this at pias i compared it to a predator and it seemed to be identical . i was wondering if it is just clear z plastic or cryztal and if it is anything special
016-1.jpg

well it is not a predator doesnt fly like one at all flips and comes back at the end for major D it ways 170 and is in decent shape any ideas the profile looks like a pred

Status
Not open for further replies.