• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grabbed this disc used from Play It Again. It's next to a Roc in the first pic. Anyone know what it is?

Attachments

• disc1.jpg
    disc1.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 32
  • disc2.jpg
    disc2.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 29
cobra or shark...hard to tell from the pic but is there a line in the middle of the edge of the disc about half way ...?

maybe....

1911a38a.jpg

it is a CE Spider...only ran a couple runs of it(maybe even 1)...all of the ones I have seen have that small proto star stamp.

Also all of the ones I have seen have a cloudy/pearly look to them.

Last edited:
What's the story on those Rock Lobster Rocs? What are they worth new? Anyone? :)

Aren't they Ontarios? I think they ran them in the mid-90s with the original run and then a few years ago when they re-released Ontarios. I wish the older Ontarios had some value because I have a box full, but I don't think there's much of a market for them. Older ones might get $20; newer runs $10?

it is a CE Spider...only ran a couple runs of it(maybe even 1)...all of the ones I have seen have that small proto star stamp.

Also all of the ones I have seen have a cloudy/pearly look to them.

there are non pearly ones as well.

Anyone seen one of these before? Its an old thrower of mine, I've never seen another one. I'm sure it's not worth anything but I'm curious about its history.
IMG_2489.jpg

Anyone seen one of these before? Its an old thrower of mine, I've never seen another one. I'm sure it's not worth anything but I'm curious about its history.
IMG_2489.jpg
The Griffin was one of the earliest small-diameter drivers. Innova was trying to make a more durable driver, so they gave it a super beefy nose. Because of the beefy nose, it was kinda slow and overstable. It was pretty popular as a forehand mid. When Millennium discs came out with the more durable plastic, the Griffin was discontinued. It was only around from about '93-'94ish until about '96-'97ish. I've seen new ones go for $40, but after they are used the value drops off significantly.

I can't tell a lot from the picture, but it looks like a Pegasus or maybe a Gazelle. If you have any of those around I'd try comparing them and see if it's one or the other.

I agree that Wing looks very Pegasus like to me.

who's the best at identifying a CE run?

I have a couple of Eagles that I'd like to know what run they are from

"post pics"

yayaya

if it's apdryva/Three Putt/Booter or some one just let me know and I'll PM them

Status
Not open for further replies.