• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i figured you were messing with me....kinda like me saying...."a guy told me they made a disc that said putter on the top and it has big hands holding a disc"...but i dont believe him..anyone seen one of those...?

Hey all...need some help with these two roc. Any info and pricing is appreciated.

e8u42r.jpg

Double stamped USDGC 06

2vbvr7q.jpg

top one is a Stable mid range driver...great disc , i always have one in my bag...what is the weight and condition..? looks kinda beat

i got this CE teebird today for $35 and dont know what run it is, neither do they guys that sold it to me. can anyone help? any special markings or toolings? please respond!
IMG_20111215_224501.jpg

Does anyone know how many FR Spiders were produced? I'm trying to collect them all, currently have 9 and a few more in the mail, and want to know if I'm getting close. :D
But seriously, anyone have an idea?

Thanks Booter
So what you're saying is that there's a chance that I might be able to do this!!!
20 100's? or 4-5 100's?

Zero chance. My one and only is staying put. Oh, and I doubt lion is going to part with his stash...of which I understand he has quite a few.

lol i doubt its possible . im sittin on some too sooo,yeah. om not sure on numbers but id say atleast a few hundred,maybe several. lion might know since he loves em. not to mention skybird and dozens of others who have em

Status
Not open for further replies.