• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
came home to this in my mailbox...

DSC02560.jpg

dx stamped champion destroyer (premi weight)... any idea on the rarity of these?
I prolly shoulda asked BEFORE i bought it but it looked cool!

dx stamped champion destroyer (premi weight)... any idea on the rarity of these?
I prolly shoulda asked BEFORE i bought it but it looked cool!
Those are DX. People were freaking out over them when they came out because they looked like they might be Champ, but they were just a DX similar to the floater Dragon plastic. Not sure if I'd call them "rare" and I wouldn't pay any more than regular DX price for one.

What's up with this TeeDevil? I was told that it's a pre-release given out to some of the sponsored players. Have these been released yet with this stamp?

The stock stamps (and protostars) haven't been officially released yet. It's supposed to be the first week in Nov.

Found Disc Identification

Can anyone direct me to a site or info on how to identify a disc I found. It has a tournament stamp on it and no actual name marking. Your help is appreciated.

Post pictures here. Stamp, profile and wing to be exact.

Conversely, track down the TD of the event and see if they remember what discs were run with that stamp.

I'm starting to question my Champ Rhyno..... I was asked if it was zipper top.....which it is.... Could this mean that it is CE or blend of some sort? I never thought these were, but everyone is asking me about it.

ScreenShot2011-10-28at91604PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.