• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone interested in catching a ride or meeting up at lemon lake sunday for some doubles play/ practice?

PM me!

Hoping that me and ecpenquin can get out there to practice red/silver for the mud bowl. Been awhile since I've gotten to play the fun white course as well.
Come out! Def would be nice to get a good group going.

Anyone interested in catching a ride or meeting up at lemon lake sunday for some doubles play/ practice?

PM me!

Hoping that me and ecpenquin can get out there to practice red/silver for the mud bowl. Been awhile since I've gotten to play the fun white course as well.
Come out! Def would be nice to get a good group going.

That sounds like fun, but I will be playing here and then at this course on sunday.

Yous guys should join me! :D

Im planning on playing up at summit tomorrow if anyone's interested... 9:30 tee time.

*Might* be up for LL on Sunday.

Lemme know details.

Hope it's not TOO muddy, hole 3 might be a do-or-die.

Noill, where you at?

Ended up being a really fun day, played a round at Summit then headed down to Highland for 3 rounds on the White tees.

I think Ashleigh and I might be in for Lemon Lake tomorrow if folks are still planning on that.

Unfortunately you're not on our way. If there's a place we could meet we can give you a ride the rest of the way. Where's Jrocks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts