• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
it looks like there was a fire there or is there just not that much pants and stuff on the course?

Those pics really do no justice. It's a LOT more cleaned up. Those pics must have been taken a while back when the course was new and it was raining.;)

Last edited:
Those pics really do no justice. It's a LOT more cleaned up. Those pics must have been taken a while back when the course was new and it was raining.;)

gotcha haha playing in texas was alot better in Illinois IMO. It was alot cleaner then some of the courses around here and it was sunny and warm!

we are going to Grey Fox for the club challenge and i cant wait to play that! Have you guys played it yet like what does it compare to? and is anybody comming out to eagle ridge saturday? Ace Pot is about $210 for dubs!

we are going to Grey Fox for the club challenge and i cant wait to play that! Have you guys played it yet like what does it compare to? and is anybody comming out to eagle ridge saturday? Ace Pot is about $210 for dubs!

Silver Lake/grey fox if the baskets are in the longs IMO is more challenging than eagle ridge longs........I personally like it. Its about an 1 and 10 drive for me......good variety......if memory serves me I think there are 3 maybe 4 par 4's.......nice park, no complaints except one kinda goofy walk through a playground to get to a tee, but overall a solid course........you will not be dissappointed

Silver Lake/grey fox if the baskets are in the longs IMO is more challenging than eagle ridge longs........I personally like it. Its about an 1 and 10 drive for me......good variety......if memory serves me I think there are 3 maybe 4 par 4's.......nice park, no complaints except one kinda goofy walk through a playground to get to a tee, but overall a solid course........you will not be dissappointed

we are playing the 18 hole and the 9 hole too so itll be fun as hell!

^^ I keep hearing the "michigan" debate about Blue Gill being better than Flip.......I didn't make it to Flip because of the tourney, but that Blue Gill course was awesome......not a lot of par 4's or anything to crazy, but solid golf, huge variety and very challenging I had a 976 round and I think I was over par by about 6 or so? (can't remember) but it was a beautiful course highly recommended.....top 10 for me

The back nine is a lot of long tunnel shots. I like to stay with a buzzz just to play safe and stay on the fairway. The front 9 holes there are a few chances at a birdie (holes 1,2,5,6,8,9 are duce able).

Flip v. Bluegill is a hot topic for debate. I haven't played Bluegill yet, but I've heard about it from a lot of people who have.

Flip just has...an aura about it, for lack of a better word. Truly the "field of dreams" of disc golf. Just no comparison. I've played BETTER, HARDER courses than Flip, but never anything so damn FUN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts