• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IVCC has some ash trees at 25% bloom they will be dead soon. Every course in the midwest mite be looking at a course redesign in the near future.:thmbdown:

Excuse my ignorance but what is the deal about the ash trees? Why would they be cutting them?

Little bugs/insects known as "Emerald Ash Borers" eat ash trees. Unfortunately, the affected trees die a slow death.

The only way to get rid of the little buggers is to make their food disappear. Unfortunately, this has been occurring all over the Greater Chicagoland area for several years now.

Little bugs/insects known as "Emerald Ash Borers" eat ash trees. Unfortunately, the affected trees die a slow death.

The only way to get rid of the little buggers is to make their food disappear. Unfortunately, this has been occurring all over the Greater Chicagoland area for several years now.

I must have been oblivious to this. Well that is unfortunate. With what they are going to have to do I hope Oswego stays awesome.

Anyone going to KCWO?
Hyped to get back there. They ran one of the best disc golf events I've been a part of last year. I expect the same this year.

Nasty storm with very strong rotation headed towards Sandwich and if it holds together, Aurora. Tornado on the ground. Pay attention to warnings in your area, guys.

Rockford potentially getting hit with a smaller tornado right now too.

DISContinuum Presents IOS #56 THE SINNISSIPPI OPEN
AM/PRO B-Tier
June 21--Random Draw Doubles
June 22--MPO, MA2, MA4
June 23--ALL OTHER DIVISIONS
http://www.illinoisopenseries.com

2 Rounds of 24 holes.
Field will be limited to 4'somes. 96 total each day.
$500 minimum added cash to the Open Division & all added cash goes to MPO

Standard IOS CTP's each day.
Bonus payout to 1st in Advanced, Intermediate, Recreational, & Novice

The Sterling Men's Club will provide lunch both days.

•Free Pizza Friday and Saturday night at Air Play Sports
•2 drinks for half price at the Precinct all weekend
•Air Play Sports will be selling their new Stool, the Third Leg.

Register online at http://illinoisopenseries.com/preregister-ios-56

Check for updates on the event Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/events/133026393554456/

Nasty storm with very strong rotation headed towards Sandwich and if it holds together, Aurora. Tornado on the ground. Pay attention to warnings in your area, guys.

Rockford potentially getting hit with a smaller tornado right now too.

Ain't nobody got time fo dat!

who's playing this evening??? :|

Damn.... that soon? I was hoping to play it on Sunday; think it will be under construction by then?

I'm down! Haven't played with you in quite a while!

whats happening to eagle ridge???

Is it wrong for a man to miss another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.