• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just and FYI to the Chicagoland disc golfers. We've been working hard at Bevier Park in Waukegan to make it a better course. It's being expanded to 21 holes.

The 6 prairie holes across the street have new tee pads. They are wooden framed decking with rubber on top. They are sweet!

Hole #1 & old hole #18 have long tees. That's new #19. They are the same framed decking with rubber. It's added some challenge to those holes. Later this summer hole #13 will have a long tee installed making it a challenging wooded par 4.

Hole 17 was redesigned and there is a new hole #18 that plays back to old 17's basket. All the holes on the east section of the course will have concrete tees by the end of the year.

Holes #20 and #21 will be installed in the next few weeks. Hole 21 will be rather lame for casual play. For tournament play there are options for bringing water in play or artificial island.

GDBP are you still down for sunday? Its fathers day and ill prolly give my dad his present and then do what eves aslong as the weather isnt too bad

No.... turns out my pops wants to spend some quality time together after all. I'm flaking like a sunburn. :\

okay good haha i was gonna say the same thing D= im open on FRidays, saturdays an Sundays or weekedays after 2ish since im doing summer school =D

new course just got put in in Sandwich!!!! =D its in a private neighborhood but luckily mark lives in there so all you gotta do is let him know and we can meet out there!

its better then yorkville -.- haha its only 9 holes and no concrete but the baskets are weird. They ave 3 tiers of chains in them and the cage is HUGE. but its amaazing

Do the baskets look like this? Sounds like a spiderweb basket to me.

arachnid_a_p_spiderweb_3.jpg

Just and FYI to the Chicagoland disc golfers. We've been working hard at Bevier Park in Waukegan to make it a better course. It's being expanded to 21 holes.

The 6 prairie holes across the street have new tee pads. They are wooden framed decking with rubber on top. They are sweet!

Hole #1 & old hole #18 have long tees. That's new #19. They are the same framed decking with rubber. It's added some challenge to those holes. Later this summer hole #13 will have a long tee installed making it a challenging wooded par 4.

Hole 17 was redesigned and there is a new hole #18 that plays back to old 17's basket. All the holes on the east section of the course will have concrete tees by the end of the year.

Holes #20 and #21 will be installed in the next few weeks. Hole 21 will be rather lame for casual play. For tournament play there are options for bringing water in play or artificial island.

Thanks for the update! :thmbup:

I have not been to Bevier this year, but now I certainly want to head out there sooner rather than later to see all of the improvements.

its better then yorkville -.- haha its only 9 holes and no concrete but the baskets are weird. They ave 3 tiers of chains in them and the cage is HUGE. but its amaazing

Is there any info on the sandwich course? Will it be added on here? With contact info for the owner, info, etc. I'm gonna be in sandwich on Friday for some work function and I'd like to check it out and shoot a quick round after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts