• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
was thinking about caddying

never been this event heard someone took 15 strokes on one hole :doh:

Just play, it's a fun event. The difference lies in strategy having a greater importance than is normally the case.

The high scores were carded on a short (~160'?) island hole. OB off the tee required a re-tee. The was a strategic out throwing lay-up, lay-up, putt but most folks went for it with varying results. First round I doinked my deuce putt and dropped in for three. Second round I had four consecutive throws OB before squeaking one in and hitting a long putt to 'save' my septupal bogey.

was thinking about caddying

never been this event heard someone took 15 strokes on one hole :doh:

Yeah, there was an island hole similar to hole 17 at USDGC with a small island green and a bail out area for those that don't want to run the green off the tee. A lot of people took high numbers for it trying to go for the green instead of bailing out and laying up for their 3.

Super fun layout though. You'd never catch me at Mokena unless it's in this layout.

C'mon, nobody even knows if that course exists or not.

well it has to since i aced there =P i guess ill have to take some pics for you guys so you can stop complaining =P

or maybe your just jealous that i got another ace =P

Instead of pictures want don't you bring some of you disc golf buddies.
I'm not doing anything in the afternoon. =D

Burchfield or Deerfield tomorrow anybody?

I know it's short notice, but I was thinking about hitting one of these locations tomorrow.

Anybody game to meet up?
:popcorn:

is Credit Island playable? or is it still flooded and closed

why would you even care about this course when ever other course in the Quad Cities is so much better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts