• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man silver lake was teasing me today hit chains on hole#5 on grey fox and hole#8 on red fox dam pig didnt wanna stay in. Also I lost a black star roadrunner on hole #7 off to the right somewhere on grey fox if anyone finds it.

Everyone! PLEASE STAY OFF OF THE NEW TEES @ OAK BROOK! We are trying to keep them compacted so we can lay brick as well as the alternate material. We are nearing completion and things like this only sets us back.

Everyone! PLEASE STAY OFF OF THE NEW TEES @ OAK BROOK! We are trying to keep them compacted so we can lay brick as well as the alternate material. We are nearing completion and things like this only sets us back.

Where am I supposed to sleep tonight?

I told that to WCG; but he just laughed and laughed...

WCG now i know what you mean with eagle being a deuce or die type of course. Today we played the evens long for bag tags and i had 11 birds today and i ended up at -5 bc of the wind =/ i still ended up with best round and now i got tag 5 =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts