• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, uh, Zobel is most likely better than anything Chicagoland has to offer. Just so you're not disappointed. ;)

Red and Gray Fox and the two courses at Parkside in Kenosha stay in for the winter.

you dont need that light weight stuff unless you want to have a 150 class battle, that would be fun

Matrix, when are you playing next, I am skeptical that you are as good as you say you are. :\

I've got some aces and chains funny money, I might try some of the blizzard stuff if I get down that way this weekend. On that note, anyone want to play Joliet tomorrow or Sunday?

I want to play tomorrow big time; but I might not be able to in the morning. What were you thinking? I can try to get a sitter too.

Matt, I might join you. I cancelled my Pine Hills plans - forecast now calling for gusts to 30 and below zero wind chills... I just don't want to pay to play in those conditions.

I'd probably be down for Joliet tomorrow or Sunday. Was also thinking of bagging a couple of courses between LP and Joliet: Lovasko Memorial, Munster Community, Pulaski Park, Riverfront.

I've heard conflicting information regarding both Lovasko and Riverfront. Some sources say they're pulled, but other sources say there were pulled a while ago but *should* be back in the ground.

Anyone have up-to-date information on these two courses?

Tomorrow is supposed to be just below freezing, shouldn't get too slushy/muddy. I have no idea what's up with those courses Juke, I haven't played them in a few years. I'm down for whatever, I was thinking a zeppelin round at West might be fun but I'm open to whatever, I just want to make a quick stop at Aces and Chains at some point.

Tomorrow is supposed to be just below freezing, shouldn't get too slushy/muddy. I have no idea what's up with those courses Juke, I haven't played them in a few years. I'm down for whatever, I was thinking a zeppelin round at West might be fun but I'm open to whatever, I just want to make a quick stop at Aces and Chains at some point.

Supposed to be WELL below freezing tomorrow :) Hope you dress accordingly. There's no way there's going to be any mud. A bit of snow? maybe, but not enough to matter.

Supposed to be WELL below freezing tomorrow :) Hope you dress accordingly. There's no way there's going to be any mud. A bit of snow? maybe, but not enough to matter.

Joliet is supposed to be in the high 20s last I looked, shouldn't be too cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.