• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
*prepares for -20 degree weather*

Yeah it's a little chilly out here. Time to freeze aw yeah.

Chilly day, but not so cold it wasn't fun. We got two singles rounds in at West Park, and two rounds of one disc wolf at Shorewood.

"Shorewood: So lame we have to make up stupid rules to make it kinda/sorta OK-ish." :|

shot two rounds of -1 at pine hills today and got 4th =/ winner of intermediate was 2 rounds or -8...can you say move up?!!? Had 3 ace runs today one hit the basket and the others skipped close. Over all an awesome course that id play again!!

Good times at West with the full bag and Shorewood with a comet. 72 holes in some mighty crisp weather! :cool:

"Shorewood: So lame we have to make up stupid rules to make it kinda/sorta OK-ish." :|

It's actually a fun superclass/putter only course, especially in winter when all the giant groups of chuckers aren't out there.

shot two rounds of -1 at pine hills today and got 4th =/ winner of intermediate was 2 rounds or -8...can you say move up?!!? Had 3 ace runs today one hit the basket and the others skipped close. Over all an awesome course that id play again!!

You'll have to check out the big version of the course, I've heard today's layout is significantly shorter than the warm weather layout.

You'll have to check out the big version of the course, I've heard today's layout is significantly shorter than the warm weather layout.

yeah it was set up for the glow round Dana said. It was really fun tho and i like hole 3 with the mando and the par 4. I threw a roller with the monarch 1st round then roller with an echo archon. It was really fun tho and we got to drive carts :thmbup::p

It's actually a fun superclass/putter only course, especially in winter when all the giant groups of chuckers aren't out there.

I have only played it a few times, once was with just a Buzzz and putter left handed...shot under. It's a good course to work on short shots but thats about it.

In honor of Honest Abe's Birthday, I believe I am going to check out a "new-to-me" course or 2 on the way out of the big city this afternoon.

While trying to find something that is kinda sorta on the way home, there are just too many quality choices. How can I possibly pick just 1 or 2 between Lombard Commons, Maryknoll, Castaldo, Four Lakes, Randall Oaks, and Village Center. :confused: :sick: :wall:

Anyone else getting out there today?

Status
Not open for further replies.