• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel violated.......or something........:\

If re-gifting wedding mini's with names of the people who got married on it is socially acceptable, I'm using last years birthday cards and Christmas cards this year for friends and family. It's all about the recycle.:cool:

I'm sorry you didn't get a proper 'prize' for your efforts. I wonder how many were given out that day? Makes me wonder how many they grabbed at our wedding.

Well, I got one and one other person did as well at the Glen Ellyn "tournament".

I already had one that was given to me by them shortly after you were married....it stays in my desk drawer.

^ I will NOT click that.

I did.

I clicked it and I'll tell you what.

I loved almost every moment of it. Maybe not the dancing or the sunglasses; trench coat, partially tight rolled pants or the hairstyles but everything else is.. classic!

Do it WCG, you know you want to!

No, but it's completely destroyed and nearly unplayable. I went out there on my lunch break today. I think 6 is the only hole that hasn't been clear cut. The basket for 1 got taken out by one of the trees they took down as well.

Hole 1 (Mid Fairway)
IMG00134-20120509-1139.jpg

Last edited:
No, but it's completely destroyed and nearly unplayable. I went out there on my lunch break today. I think 6 is the only hole that hasn't been clear cut. The basket for 1 got taken out by one of the trees they took down as well.

That really sucks for anyone who considers this to be their "home course".

Hopefully a better course will be designed in the same place or somewhere else in the neighborhood???

Oak Brook

The old #7 - All the trees to the right are now gone, to make room for the soccer field.

hole7oakbrook.jpg

Another sobering photo:

obhole1-1.jpg

And another: Notice that big tree missing from the recent photo :confused:

hole9oakbrook.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.