• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Innova Factory Store

dgdave

* Ace Member *
Here's what dave d had to say they will carry

Here are some of the first offerings:

Star Viper, DX Classic Roc, Pro TB, Pro Sidewinder, Pro TL, DX Classic Ace, DX Classic Hammer, Pro Gazelle, Star Gazelle, Dx Raven, Star Raven, Ch Scorpion, Dx Python, Pro Coupe, Dx Condor, Dx Eagle L

And other stuff: S-Line PD Proto, SE Cheetah proto, SE Viking proto, various X outs etc.

Innova Apparel

More stuff will be added as molded or found.

I hope I have a job when this opens. I want the Champ Scorpions and Pro Coupes

Was there any hints on the Pro TB and Gazelle? Isit KC Pro or driver Pro?
Either way it looks like I'm fixin' to lose some money!

Will it be walk in only or will we be able to call or buy online? Looks like some fun stuff.

More seriously, they listed the DX Classic Roc. Are they dropping that from the regular line-up?

pro coupe? I will be buying one b/c I can't resist discs like that.

Also where's my champ Gopher and Zephyr?

That's a hell of a random lineup. Star Gazelle sounds interesting.

What's up with the coupe love?

Frank Delicious said:
pro coupe? I will be buying one b/c I can't resist discs like that.

Also where's my champ Gopher and Zephyr?

Champ Zephyr is not a hit, flies more understable than the Dx.

Flipflat said:
That's a hell of a random lineup. Star Gazelle sounds interesting.

What's up with the coupe love?

When is this going to happen? I'm salivating to try a Star Gazelle....going to lose $$$ myself.

yeah... I'll be buying some Gaz to try... I think this will be a fun way for innova to do there testing in smaller ways instead of messing with entire runs of discs (fingers crossed). But yeah, star and pro gazelle's. I'll try out the Pro if they are current pro plastic. If they are old school KC Pro we may see a resurgence in the popularity of the Gazelle with the cfr glows still being made.

I don't even know what a coupe is or flies like, but I'm interested in throwing one if they are readily available!

NoLifeLeft said:
I want an XG Polecat.

But seriously, if the Pro Coupe is reasonably priced I'll be trying one.

I'd buy an XG Polecat. Might make a better catch disc than the R-Pro version I use now.