• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova G Star?

So the whole gstar lineup right now is:

Aviar
Aviar Driver
Rhyno
Dart

Skeeter
Shark
Roc3

Leopard
Teebird

Valk
Sidewinder
Roadrunner
Beast

Krait
Wraith
Mamba
Tern
Destroyer
Boss

Did I miss any?

There were Factory Store Eagle L's weren't there?

Okay then, So the whole gstar lineup right now is:

Aviar
Aviar Driver
Rhyno
Dart

Skeeter
Shark
Rancho roc
Roc3

Leopard
TL
FD - Discmania
Teebird
Eagle-L Factory Store

Pegasus Factory Store
Valk
Sidewinder
Roadrunner
Beast
PD - Discmania

Krait
Wraith
Mamba
Tern
Dominator
Destroyer
Deadlus
Boss

Anyone throwing G* Teebirds? How do they beat in? I've been using a G* Wraith for the past few weeks and haven't nailed enough trees to attest to how durable G* is. I can say that the grip is awesome and I've noticed all my G*'s have very little dome (exactly what I want). I have 3 more G* Wraiths and 2 Destroyers I haven't used yet and all are pretty flat. Teebirds the same way?

My TB and Wraith are holding up well but my most recent g* purchase, a Mamba, seems less resistant to surface damage. I thought that it felt a little 'floppier' when new and this seems to confirm that g* plastic is going to be as inconsistent as anything else Innova does.

It seems that their life-long inconsistencies are their one constant.

Okay then, So the whole gstar lineup right now is:

Aviar
Aviar Driver
Rhyno
Dart

Skeeter
Shark
Rancho roc
Roc3

Leopard
TL
FD - Discmania
Teebird
Eagle-L Factory Store

Pegasus Factory Store
Valk
Sidewinder
Roadrunner
Beast
Orc <---You forgot this one
PD - Discmania

Krait
Wraith
Mamba
Tern
Dominator
Destroyer
Deadlus
Boss

Forgot one ^^

The more I throw gstar then more I dislike it. My destroyer is flippy now. My roc3 isn't as stable anymore. My boss is the only one i like still and my pre release teebird

The more I throw gstar then more I dislike it. My destroyer is flippy now. My roc3 isn't as stable anymore. My boss is the only one i like still and my pre release teebird

what weight is your destroyer?
super flippy?
trades? i might be interested.

I have a handful of the pro shop circle stamp TB's and they have been flying great even after some wear. They could literally be the nicest flying TB's I've ever owned. The distance drivers just don't interest me at all for some reason even though there is a very nice looking 175g DS at our local shop that has a nice red white and blue stamp.

I'm still eagerly awaiting my chance to pick up a Rhyno though.

what weight is your destroyer?
super flippy?
trades? i might be interested.

Purple 173 and when I throw it hard and flat or on a slight hyzer it turns and burns at about 200-250". When it was brand new it would turn and bit and come back not no more. What r u trying to trade