• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

(insert pro disc golfer's name) leaving (insert established disc golf company name)

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE Champ - Innova
Current World Champ - Innova
Last year World Champ - Discraft
Current FPO World Champ - Discraft
Last FPO World Champ - Discraft
Distance Champ - Innova

Yeah, I'll just go ahead and stick with what i got....

Ummm. Didn't Paige leave Discraft?

I second Paul on Wiggins being the distance champ.

And the stamp on the disc on the far left in the pic from the last page reminds me of the stamp on avengers.

unless anyone beats wiggins distance record I won't call them distance champ... I won't call Doss champ unless he wins 10 more title and I don't wanna be called champ unless I win 12 more. My opinion

I think I figured it out. People can make logical argements and then simply get called names by anyone who doesn't agree with their arguement. Real Mature.

On another note, I think we missed the point of the poster who showed that current and former champions used Innova and Discraft when they won. I am waiting for the day when one of the World Champions is not from one of these two companies. Maybe Prodigy will be the first with their haul of talent. I think it would be good for disc golf to have more top manufacturers.

Now, let me see how the new companies discs fare and then I will consider buying them. I throw a lot of Vibram, but it was at least a year and a half after they came out with their first discs before I bought and tried one out.

Kinda think its funny that Will didn't share Big Jerms facebook update like all the others that left there sponsors. Might be something to that you think? ;)

By the way it is not a "Gateway Win" if all the winner uses is Wizards. It is a win for all the people such as myself that think a mixed bag is the best way to have success in the sport of disc golf. I think that you get the best of all worlds if you throw all the companies products and decide what fits your game the best.

Kinda think its funny that Will didn't share Big Jerms facebook update like all the others that left there sponsors. Might be something to that you think? ;)

By the way it is not a "Gateway Win" if all the winner uses is Wizards. It is a win for all the people such as myself that think a mixed bag is the best way to have success in the sport of disc golf. I think that you get the best of all worlds if you throw all the companies products and decide what fits your game the best.

Not saying this represents Will or anyone else specifically, but, I hear Jerm is sort of a head case and a lot of people dont really like playing with him. If thats true I could see that being a reason for the lack of hoopla over his leaving DC.

He did share it late last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts