• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

(insert pro disc golfer's name) leaving (insert established disc golf company name)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tho Ohio is far closer to the Atlantic than the Mississippi.....:p

According to Google Maps, Cincy is 50 miles closer to St. Louis than Steubenville, OH is to Brick, NJ. I tried to find the most direct routes from both sides of the state to the closest part of each body of water.

so what if they are?

in all reality it's a sport that is only played in America by Americans

that hardly makes it a "world" anything

I'd say Disc Golf is to America as Soccer is to the rest of the world. Other countries play DG, but the overwhelming majority are here.

Worlds is worlds b/c it held on our world. Last I checked USA was part of the world.

What is considered the midwest "techincally"
midwest_map.jpg

Sorry but ND SD NE and KS are Plains States not midwest.

Nebraska is one of the most centralized states in the nation and it's not part of the "midwest?' Somebody needs to take some geography lessons... :D

I'm not the kind of person to jump on the bandwagon for every new disc/manufacturer. I happened to get some DD Escapes when they came out just because I was in the market for a new fairway driver. My point is, whether people care about the product that's coming out or not, the hype built up around this is giving us insight into the development of a team such as what's coming in a way we've never seen before. Not that a "super team" has ever been developed like this, but it's an interesting part of the DG world to view. I think that this is an interesting, albeit annoying to some extent, release of a company and showcase of it's goals/expectations. I'm excited to see what it brings.

Ohio is part of the Great Lakes region when that term is used. MN, WI and Dakotas are usually only included when someone uses the Upper Midwest region not necessarily just the Midwest region which can include NE and KS. Just depends on how the person wishes to organize the groupings of states.

Likewise, I've been feigning ignorance for a few weeks
... glad y'all like those stamps!
Kind of funny that posts like this get ingored in a speculation thread. This thread has taken on a life of it's own.

And, Merry Christmas as well!
:D
Ha, I was 100% joking -- no involvement with anything legitimate going on. Best that my posts are ignored.
or are it?

Merry Christmas is 100% legit!!!

Ohio needs to be split. The top 80% as a Great Lake state and the bottom 20% should be added onto Kentucky. It's hilly like Ky, TN and W Va. and Ky owns all but 10' of the Ohio river anyway.

:D
Ha, I was 100% joking -- no involvement with anything legitimate going on. Best that my posts are ignored.
or are it?

Merry Christmas is 100% legit!!!

Well, the way things are going, if somebody said, "Climo is leaving Innova and teaming up with Zam"....

I'd say, "Seems Legit."

Nebraska is one of the most centralized states in the nation and it's not part of the "midwest?' Somebody needs to take some geography lessons.

Being from Nebraska I was equally confused and agree with you 100%

BHMO is not an NT this year. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?

According to a short back-and-forth with the Tour Manager, he said that the PDGA is moving to a new model where instead of keeping the tour in the same city every year, they rotate between the major tournaments of that area. This year's will be the DGLO (Which wasn't even an a-tier a few years back, but I digress).

IMO this is BS because how are you supposed to fund raise for a tournament by saying "well, I think it's going to be on the National Tour next year"?

It is fun to see how these threads deviate and sometimes get back on track.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts