• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Jomez Productions

Thanks for the headsup so I can immediately mute the video and throw on some Tycho...

Loose Cannon Risley? What a douchenozzle.

Lol one of the few times i kinda agree with u. He tries too hard. No need for names tho

Last edited:
I watched it. AJ wasn't as bad as he has been in the past, but the combo of AJ and Robert is kind of boring. I feel like I'm watching a high-school softball commentary.

Thanks for the headsup so I can immediately mute the video and throw on some Tycho...

Loose Cannon Risley? What a douchenozzle.

Risley said in the commentary that this was his last tournament for now because he's shipping out with the U.S. Marines. If that's the case, then Semper Fi and thank you for your service, A.J. :thmbup:

Risley said in the commentary that this was his last tournament for now because he's shipping out with the U.S. Marines. If that's the case, then Semper Fi and thank you for your service, A.J. :thmbup:

Pretty sure that was a joke.

Pretty sure that was a joke.

giphy.gif

Thanks to Jomez for their excellent coverage of the KCWO. Dunno why the tournament didn't get more publicity, but Jomez did a great job bringing it to us. :thmbup: