• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Saint

The 167 yellow GL Saint that i have lost its stability almost over night and is now less stable then my leopard. At first it wasn't like this and i was really loving it because i could throw it 300 dead straight with a tad bit of fade at the end. Now it does still serve a beautiful purpose in the bag but i was wondering what plastic and weight should i pick up to the dead straight feel. Also had anyone else had this happen to them

^not at all and my gold line saint has seen plenty of action and trees etc. it had an initial break in period, but has held its stability. The saint doe not like to be overpowered and will burn like you are saying. Try to slow down the throw and release it falt or with a little hyper. hmm if that is the case for you and you still want to try one id go with a heavier opto. there will be a little more fade on it, but low and hard will send it straight.

I have a 168 opto and it is MUCH more stable than I have heard it described. It does not want to turn at all.

For a point of reference I can usually get my swords to 350-375 with the flight path I was hoping the saint would have.

We will see but so far my saint is much more S-PD than eagle X.

I have a 168 opto and it is MUCH more stable than I have heard it described. It does not want to turn at all.

For a point of reference I can usually get my swords to 350-375 with the flight path I was hoping the saint would have.

We will see but so far my saint is much more S-PD than eagle X.
Is the opto stiff? Never heard of one that stable. Stiffer ones seem to be on the more stable side of the spectrum.

It is pretty stiff. It is easily one of the prettiest discs I've seen too. I was just shocked because I don't have a cannon for an arm but I can usually get some turn on a speed 9 disc, nevertheless from one people were describing as effortless distance.

^what color? i wonder if we are now starting to see a new run of these that came out more stable? just curious i would love a more stable saint that won't turn on me!!!

Its a colorshift opto. With a blue stamp. Although it is colorshift, its much more red than the typical opto colorshifts. I can snag a pic if you end up being that curious :D

Its a colorshift opto. With a blue stamp. Although it is colorshift, its much more red than the typical opto colorshifts. I can snag a pic if you end up being that curious :D
oh yes i am that curious!!! and I may have seen one of these yesterday so if you post it it will make me feel a little better!!

3cUak.jpg

^holy crap huge pic! shrink it down some dang!!;) had to open it in another window, that thing is purdy and i did see one yesterday. fahhhhhhhhhh i may have to add yet another saint to the stash!!!

That is odd. My pink optos fly like a shorter sword or longer slightly more stable river. Very neutral flight with light forward fade.

My Saint is overstable as well, but I contribute it to my noodle arm more than anything. It is a 169g Opto, deep red with orange hints and a green stamp. I don't think I have the arm speed to see it's true flight path, but I may be wrong because I have similar power to a friend of mine who has a gold line and I watched him throw his with a mild turn and then a slow forward fade yesterday. A truly beautiful flight, and I usually park right next to him or past him on drives. My Opto has done nothing but fly about 240' straight (zero turn) before hyzering out and finishing at under 300'. I have found good use for it though.

I can't get my Leopards longer than 280 feet, so a speed 9 is too fast for me to comment on the flight path that better players would see if they were throwing mine. Nonetheless, watching my friend throw his gold line has me wondering....

My bubblegum pink Opto is definitely closer to an Eagle in flight. Much harder LSS fade. GL is my workhorse with a light LSS fade. The two compliment each other nicely, IMO.

gold line is less stable and you should try one. its really almost a different disc in my experience between the opto and gold line

Man that colorshift is sweet!:thmbup: Guess im going to have to go on a mission to find me one along with a bubblegum pink to go with my two orange sparkles...I feel like im becoming MrGlass...:clap:
you are definately catching up!!! I think i have almost gotten over the saint hoarding, i passed on a sweet glopto yesterday to buy a esp zone instead. I must be going crazy!

Latest posts