• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Saint

Can you park 4 gold with the XL? or are you still left with an upshot?

EDIT: for me the Saint is more like a slightly beat X Avenger. just not as long as an X Avenger.

From the gold tee i usually land near the bridge as long as i didnt shank it. or release too early trying not to shank it.

okay with your distance the Saint should put you right up under the basket. and mine have been pretty true to the flight numbers (-1,2). Speed feels slower but I have been playing with more warp speed stuff this winter.

okay with your distance the Saint should put you right up under the basket. and mine have been pretty true to the flight numbers (-1,2). Speed feels slower but I have been playing with more warp speed stuff this winter.

well i can throw the xl longer than that but from the gold tee i tend to throw it too low probably due to the hole being slightly downhill.

I hardly pull the XL out on the tee pad though.

if i really crank the xl on hole 1 blue at j street i end up halfway between hole 1 and hole 6 basket.

I also did throw a friends opto saint from in front of the shelter near hole 1 and landed near 7's blue pad. I didn't get a good pull on it because i had a blood blister forming on my middle finger so it hurt to let it go. all that i can remember about the flight was that it turned a little but once it stopped turning it went straight until it faded out and landed.

this was at johnson street as well.

okay I was just going on your original statements. from the shelter to 7 blue is an okay huck. but after google earfing that throw I stand by my original statement.

Just curious as to what you guys are pairing your Saints with. My go to Opto Saint is beginning to get flippy when throwing for max D (starting to stretch passed the 300 mark often). I just purchased a new Opto from Marshall Street to put in the rotation. I know that it might sound funny, but I have started throwing a champ teebird as my more stable counterpart to the Saint. This should cover almost all of my drives.

What are you guys pairing Saints with?

I pair both my saints to both the opto diamond and xxx. For me with my trios, I can create any line I need. I don't like to carry many molds, therefore I've learned to create pretty much any line I need.

I pair both my saints to both the opto diamond and xxx. For me with my trios, I can create any line I need. I don't like to carry many molds, therefore I've learned to create pretty much any line I need.

Except the distance line?:)

okay I was just going on your original statements. from the shelter to 7 blue is an okay huck. but after google earfing that throw I stand by my original statement.

well it wasnt my best throw either. i couldnt let it rip from my hand and let it go instead. it was a low throw

Which disc(s) would would a saint replace in my bag?

If it were me, the saint would replace both the avenger and xl. I'd incorporate both the gl and opto if I had room. Otherwise, if I only had room for one, then gl for sure. You can practically create any line with a gl saint.

Except the distance line?:)

Sorry, but what is a distance line? If by distance line you mean max d, then you're correct. I usually throw my saint for anything under 380-ish or under 430 going down hill.

If it were me, the saint would replace both the avenger and xl. I'd incorporate both the gl and opto if I had room. Otherwise, if I only had room for one, then gl for sure. You can practically create any line with a gl saint.
that is what i thought someone would have said when i first asked the question

Sorry, but what is a distance line? If by distance line you mean max d, then you're correct. I usually throw my saint for anything under 380-ish or under 430 going down hill.

That's what I meant. All 3 of those discs you list aren't particularly long. I would think you might have 1 true distance driver in the mix, for the longest holes.

Latest posts