• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] Massive thread containing every possible 3-disc combination for your review

No no I came off a little more sarcastic than I intended.

Also I would like to add that list of threads on the first page are from 2 or more years ago, sans the first one listed. I think rocthecourse is reaching a little.

Always use google to search this site for threads. The actual search function is useless due to all the dupe threads (not blaming you, that's just the reason).

Always use google to search this site for threads. The actual search function is useless due to all the dupe threads (not blaming you, that's just the reason).

When you search on Google, use site:dgcoursereview.com/forums [enter what you're looking for]. Much better and more concise results, although you do get a lot of marketplace stuff.

I just don't understand the fascination...why do people care so much about only throwing only "X" number of discs. It only proves that there are different discs for different people.

Orion LS
Obex
Summit

Pretty much sums up my use in last weekend's tourney. The Obex did better for me in the Ring of fire than the Summit.

Elite Z XL

Ti Buzzz

Beat in Glow Aviar

I could rock these 3 and do well almost anywhere. But of course, I don't...I use 11 discs in every round.

When you search on Google, use site:dgcoursereview.com/forums [enter what you're looking for]. Much better and more concise results, although you do get a lot of marketplace stuff.
That is kind of weird but thank you for the tips.

I just don't understand the fascination...why do people care so much about only throwing only "X" number of discs. It only proves that there are different discs for different people.
I can only speak for myself but carrying four or more without a bag is too many, but 2 is not enough. I also like to know what others are playing with and consider the essentials without having them list ten discs.

The only bag I would consider carrying would be the regular Nutsac, but they are $40 and I'm not sure I can justify the purchase. The Discraft Weekender would do the job but I have heard bad things about the quality of those bags.

Well, I'm not going to hate on the guy for making this thread, even if it was made within the last 24 hours ,as it seems this is getting more and more frequent :)

Saint
Fuse
Eclipse Soft Anode.

Another alternative 3:

River
Warship
Rhyno