• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] Massive thread containing every possible 3-disc combination for your review

Neutron Anode, ESP Buzzz, & GL River. I would pick my Champ Valkyrie if I hadn't losed it over the River.

Groove
Roc - Rancho mold - made on the second Wednesday in April of odd years only. They're the best!
Turbo Putt

The 3 disc thing is getting tired.

I can only speak for myself but carrying four or more without a bag is too many, but 2 is not enough. I also like to know what others are playing with and consider the essentials without having them list ten discs.

Hey! I play without a bag and it's great. I own a couple nice bags, but I've found I enjoy playing more just carrying a handful of discs. Not only that, my scores are better when I don't use a bag.

First, four discs aren't really too many to hand carry. Most of the time you've got one out on the ground anyway. Except for five rounds, I played all of 2011 using a Valkyrie, an Eagle, a Roc, and a BB Aviar. Played the best disc of my life.

Although I like using my putter too much to give it up, I'm confident I could be competitive with just two discs. I probably putt out using my Roc as much as the Aviar because the putter is on the ground and I'm too lazy to mark it and pick it up.

But to answer your question, I've dropped to using three discs the since the first of July. Always using a BB Aviar (DX or JK) and a DX Roc. For competitive rounds, I'm using either a Sidewinder or a Beast for a driver. For fun, I'll throw whatever driver strikes my fancy.

If you'd like to talk about extreme mold minimilism, feel free to visit the social group I carry my discs in my hand

I just posted this less than a week ago :wall:
This is one of the most overdone and least searched topics on this site.

Start a new account to read and learn, not just to post threads...Johnny

There are 3-4 posts like this in this thread already so I guess that makes us even.

Who cares if it's "overdone"? If people enjoy it and are still posting let us have our fun.

P-PD
Z wasp
magnet
gotta show discmania some love.. my pd literally does anything I want. spikes, anny flexes. annys until ground. straight line with fade, without fade, depending on arm speed. 250' minimum 375' max d

Aviar shark teebird.... This is 90% of my bag except I have multiples of each in various Plastics, wears and weights

There are 3-4 posts like this in this thread already so I guess that makes us even.

Who cares if it's "overdone"? If people enjoy it and are still posting let us have our fun.

read the signature before starting a new thread on a differnt topic:

The problem is that if the same topic comes up over and over again then the people who can contribute the most to the topic stop looking at it and all you end up with is people who don't know what they're talking about discussing it. It really waters down the integrity and usefulness of the forum. -garublador

Someone who gives a great answer to a topic is not going to repeat that answer for every single person who asks the same question - prerube

This topic finally got a sticky because the topic has been killed as much as talking about the groove.

Now on topic:
Pure
Jackal
Predator