• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] McBeth Discraft Signature Line

:D Hey, discerdoo, wouldn't you rather wait for Paul's plastic D line blend comes out? Mickey D Roaches?
Best to leave any leftover OG Roaches for me...Save your money for January.

I'm just gratified that McB followed my lead and recently switched to the Roach. 😁

Actually pretty excited to see what new plastic options for the Roach may come from this. Looks like he's bagging them for sure. I still like the Pro D though. Gonna grab a couple of the Ti too, hope they're a little more stable for a thrower.

2ekhekl.jpg

4fzr10.jpg

1080p and slowest playback speed.
Let the guessing begin !

????

I'm just gratified that McB followed my lead and recently switched to the Roach. 😁

Actually pretty excited to see what new plastic options for the Roach may come from this. Looks like he's bagging them for sure. I still like the Pro D though. Gonna grab a couple of the Ti too, hope they're a little more stable for a thrower.

Yeah, I'm super excited those dropped. I'm down to one Ledgstone Ti, so those came just in time.

He has said already he is sticking strictly DC and not DGA......

So Paul is one of those types of players that sticks with only the brand that sponsors him even if he gets to use side brands. I kind of figured that with Innova, when he had Innova develop a beadless putter in the overstable slot rather then use a Discmania putter the overstable beadless one that is like a deeper version of the Zone.

Ricky throwing some shade at Paul on Instagram:popcorn:

Well it might me shade, but Innova did announce that McBeth was leaving before he made an official Discraft announcement.

All of the buzz was coming from third party sources.

And isn't it funny that he mentions his "new sponsor" while saying he's respecting Lat. 64.

You basically admitted that you are leaving them.

Well, it was Lat64's owner that let the cat out of the bag, much like Innova's did with Paul. I seriously doubt Paul violated his contract, but I wouldn't be surprised if some behind-the-scenes talk occurred.

I just enjoy watching the Paul & Ricky rivalry and the genuine disdain they have for each other. The actual substance of this beef is pretty trivial imo.

Well, it was Lat64's owner that let the cat out of the bag, much like Innova's did with Paul. I seriously doubt Paul violated his contract, but I wouldn't be surprised if some behind-the-scenes talk occurred.

Ricky clearly had some behind the scenes talks as well considering he has a new sponsor lined up, but is still under contract with Lat. 64.

You work at the warehouse? Any OG JB Roaches laying around? :)

I do not work for Discraft, but do know a few people that work there. It seems at times they still have lots of old stuff laying around. From the Black Friday sales a lot of the mystery misprints boxes each had an Ace Race Zeppelin from 2011 in them. This summer at Am Nats someone was bringing over a random box of plastic from the factory each day. When I got there (just spectating) they had some of the OG Jawbreaker Challengers so that was the first time I got to feel them. Unfortunately all the heavies were gone and what was left was all mid-160's weights.

I guess I don't have the patience to dig through 100+ fanboi comments to find what you are talking about so I'll take your word for it. :|

I've read them, not that long and someone asked if he will do a "douchey ego stroking video video like Paul?" and he answered "Absolutely not that's not my style" and after some reactions he later he added "not knocking anyone down just stating we both have totally different way of carrying ourselves!"

I'm not a big fan neither a haters so to me I don't see much there. If he's going to Innova I guess it's more about when Innova wants to make announcement so he posted something to let his fans know everything is fine and he will not announce anything yet.