• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] McBeth Discraft Signature Line

This thread gets derailed early, often, and wanders far....

iu

Strange thing to be proud of. Seinfeld was a great show.

I'm inclined to agree. But what would McBeth say? Or MJ... what's the verdict on Seinfeld?

Please stop posting memes/gifs of possibly the worst show to ever air on TV.

To get back on point: McBeth's caddy/friend, JT of SupremeFlight is using a Meteor. McBeth could be going with DC's classic mid lineup of Drone, Buzzz, Meteor. https://www.instagram.com/p/Bq3OJjiFJ6r/

Not on point:
What!? Friends over Seinfeld? For me that bad choice extends to other areas outside of television. A friend of mine doesn't like Seinfeld, and to this day if she recommends anything to me...could be a bagel... I immediately shoot her garbage opinion down just to chastise her for being ridiculous.
giphy.gif

Just watched the Jomez McBeth Building the Bag video. I thought Zombees were more evenly stable than that? Mine is fairly neutral for a driver. His turned pretty hard. Not sure if it was the release or the disc. Insights?

Just watched the Jomez McBeth Building the Bag video. I thought Zombees were more evenly stable than that? Mine is fairly neutral for a driver. His turned pretty hard. Not sure if it was the release or the disc. Insights?

Looked like he threw it hard and torqued it over a bit. Willing to bet he probably hadn't thrown it much leading up to the video.

He throws pretty far.

He's throwing a Zombee? Seriously?

I don't think the Zombee will make it. It seemed like he just threw a bunch of molds that Discraft has in the distance and fairway driver categories. He said some of them he hadn't even thrown before that video. I was surprised though that he would have a Zombee in the video over the Sting or the Stalker. I was also surprised by no inclusion of the Machete and/or Flick.

I have a feeling he will be: forces as primary, cranks as distance, nukes as max d, vulture paired with undertakers, he at to round it out. Either a nuke os, machete, or predator for the OS slot. I dont see him using more than 5 or 6 molds for drivers.

I think he's got too much arm for the Zombee. It's a great disc for most player's BH but McBeth's snap is on another level. I thought it was odd he wasn't throwing a Machete also. Looked like Discraft just handed him a bunch of molds to try and see what sticks. It will be more interesting 6 months from now to see what actually stayed.

I think he's got too much arm for the Zombee. It's a great disc for most player's BH but McBeth's snap is on another level. I thought it was odd he wasn't throwing a Machete also. Looked like Discraft just handed him a bunch of molds to try and see what sticks. It will be more interesting 6 months from now to see what actually stayed.

Or maybe he threw the machete already and ruled it out.

I'm betting the predator and nuke OS will be his main overstable discs.

Just ordered a couple Ti Roaches before they release his putter ITB video.