• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] McBeth's next signature disc speculation.

what should mcbeth's next signature disc be?

• Nova

Votes: 88 29.7%
  • Star Teebird

Votes: 19 6.4%
  • Mako3

Votes: 7 2.4%
  • Champion Groove

Votes: 9 3.0%
  • Champion Gator

Votes: 13 4.4%
  • Firebird3

Votes: 11 3.7%
  • McPro Aviar (regular production)

Votes: 24 8.1%
  • Star Destroyer

Votes: 78 26.4%
  • Beast

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Champ Firebird

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Champ Teebird

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • PD

Votes: 6 2.0%
  • Colt

Votes: 7 2.4%
  • Xcaliber

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Champion Metalflake Polecat

Votes: 26 8.8%

• Total voters
Drop the KC Aviar and KC Roc and mass run 4x McPro Aviars and McPro Roc3s

#Makeway4thenewchamp

Last edited:
I could care less about what PM's next signature disc is.

But I am thinking about dropping some money on a brinster TBird as a way to give him some kind of contribution to the world's finals.

In my mind he was the only one who really tryed to put on a show rather than just finish the round unscatthed. Man look at all the long puts he went for!!

It definetly could have cost him some playing so liberally. So he deserves something extra for sure!

What will brinster's next signature disc be!!

Just out of curiosity, have any of you ever bought a disc because it was a signature disc?

I never have. Sure, I own discs that are signature discs, but I have never bought a disc/mold because it's a sig disc.

Just wondering.

But for the sake of the thread, I would vote Nova. Maybe a sig on it would take some of that playschool toy image away from it.

As for McBeth, he's definitely the most valuable pro a disc company could have endorsing their discs. For now. But the fact remains that Innova was #1 by a wide margin way before McBeth came on the scene. And they'll probably be #1 after he moves on. Considering how big their business is, and until I can read his contract, I will speculate that the money & energy Innova spends keeping McBeth and any other pro happy is a relative drop in their bucket of costs.

I don't think that's true at all. Paul was almost ready to bolt for prodigy with everyone else 2.5 years ago. Innova made him an offer he couldn't refuse and made him the highest payed player in the game. If they don't care about McBeth they wouldn't do half this stuff for him. If you spend 5 mins around the guy it becomes obvious that he's not just "earning a living" playing disc golf, dude is getting PAID. And most of that comes from innova, not tourney winnings. So innova does care about keeping paul happy

Just out of curiosity, have any of you ever bought a disc because it was a signature disc?

I never have. Sure, I own discs that are signature discs, but I have never bought a disc/mold because it's a sig disc.

That's a good point. I usually get F2 discs, but I can say I did try the McPro Aviar because I saw a video of McBeth talking about them and the plastic. And I did like the very stiff plastic, so I got a couple of McPro Roc3s in the same plastic.

Side note: I should campaign for the Colt in McPro plastic, maybe we can get the Colt to be the next McBeth signature disc! :) No, not looking for it to happen, just manifesting it... :popcorn:

Does he throw a beast? Cause that would almost be to perfect....

.... Introducing the new 4x McBeast.

Champion Metal Flake Polecat!
Another great idea. Maybe the strangest pro out on tour with the best sense of humor should be the one with the signature strange discs like the Groove & Polecat. Not sure who that would be, though... Barsby? Not sure how strange he is but he's hella funny. Of course, the pro with the sig Groove & Polecat should be someone who throws those discs - not sure how many do that.

Perhaps a better endorser for a sig Groove or Polecat would be a non-pro celebrity who played, like a comedic actor. The Will Farrell sig Polecat.

Seriously, though, all joking aside, I still can't believe no disc maker hooked up with Paul Walker while he was still alive.

Yeah, I've seen and have one of those. I was referring to a signature production run, akin to AJ destroyers or KC every other disc almost, but that would be setting a new precedent for Discmania. It doesn't seem like they do signature discs as anything but tour series/player fundraisers.

I think if Simon won a World Championship a stock signature stamp PD2 or D-line P2 wouldn't be far behind.

I think if Simon won a World Championship a stock signature stamp PD2 or D-line P2 wouldn't be far behind.

that's a good point. didn't really think about the fact that they don't have a primarily discmania sponsored player with worlds under the belt, giving a production sig disc to a non-world champ would very... i dunno... prodigy-ish....

I'd have to say Nova or Gator. Flat Top Champ Gators might sell more, but McBeast seems to use the Nova more.

but that would be setting a new precedent for Discmania. It doesn't seem like they do signature discs as anything but tour series/player fundraisers.

Isn't Discmania in Europe as Innova's European company? As such, would it not be more likely we'll see a Lizotte disc from them than a McBeth disc?