• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most Courses Played Per State?

i recall reading that on their website and yet surprisingly I keep shrugging off contacting them. I haven't had too much luck with duel use ball golf/disc golf places thus far. 2 bad experiences, 1 ok experience and 1 great experience where the two features were completely separated. let me what you find out. Ill buy you a round and throw it with you if it still exists.

I haven't either. I guess I will. Their website suggests there are either 36 or 54 holes, with 18 more coming, but only 9 playable regularly???

Alabama "Complete-o-meter" update.
For a brief moment in time… I have eclipsed my friend Greg, in Alabama baggerdom. I'm sure when he gets the news, he'll conduct a new Alabama baggin tour.

1. 73/105 wellsbranch250 (73 total)
2. 66/105 GMcAtee (72 total)
3. 61/105 bjflash (62 total)
4. 47/105 Estephens (54 total)
5. 43/105 sapirkle (43 total)
6. 39105 Broncofan99 (42 total)
6. 39/105 Jeremymurry (41 total)
6. 39/105 Mr. Butlertron (40 total)
6. 39/105 AlphaGenerator (38 total)
10. 38/105 Sugarfree310 (41 total)

Say Hi to Greg for me. Cool to have a mutual friend. He was 'local' to the Cincinnati tri-state region when I started playing, and the first person I witnessed hit an ace (he hit Lincoln Ridge hole 13 in the rain, in tournament play!).

Say Hi to Greg for me. Cool to have a mutual friend. He was 'local' to the Cincinnati tri-state region when I started playing, and the first person I witnessed hit an ace (he hit Lincoln Ridge hole 13 in the rain, in tournament play!).

Greg, has spoken very highly of you Jeff. When I get there some day, I hope we can get a round in. I have not seen Greg hit an ace yet, but I did see him card a 10 in tourney play out at Indian Creek. It was hard trying to hold in the laughter when he went into the water for the 3rd straight shot.

Alabama "Complete-o-meter" update.
For a brief moment in time… I have eclipsed my friend Greg, in Alabama baggerdom. I'm sure when he gets the news, he'll conduct a new Alabama baggin tour.

1. 73/105 wellsbranch250 (73 total)
2. 66/105 GMcAtee (72 total)
3. 61/105 bjflash (62 total)
4. 47/105 Estephens (54 total)
5. 43/105 sapirkle (43 total)
6. 39105 Broncofan99 (42 total)
6. 39/105 Jeremymurry (41 total)
6. 39/105 Mr. Butlertron (40 total)
6. 39/105 AlphaGenerator (38 total)
10. 38/105 Sugarfree310 (41 total)

I got the bottom part of the state pretty much squared away, trying to work my way north before the heat returns. Can you believe I still haven't touched Birmingham?

Updated Alabama completion numbers.
There are now 99 current listed courses in the state.
1. 61/99 GMcAtee (66 total)
1. 61/99 wellsbranch250 (61 total)
3. 60/99 bjflash (60 total)
4. 48/99 Estephens (54 total)
5. 39/99 Jeremymurry (41 total)
5. 39/99 AplhaGenerator (39 total)
7. 38/99 Sugarfree310 (41 total)
8. 37/99 Broncofan99 (39 total)
8. 37/99 The_Wood (43 total)
8. 37/99 Aufantastic (38 total)

from Dec 2017

I still need to knock out that church nine holer across town. Now I'm motivated to hit it saturday.

What's funny is I now throw a Buzzz on that hole. Back then I was throwing an Orc. It better go in or it's gone!!!!

I can't wait to get my putting back consistent and come back to the Cincy area and compete. May have to get Deuce Newton a PDGA profile. The professional world frowns on taking off work to play disc golf!

i recall reading that on their website and yet surprisingly I keep shrugging off contacting them. I haven't had too much luck with duel use ball golf/disc golf places thus far. 2 bad experiences, 1 ok experience and 1 great experience where the two features were completely separated. let me what you find out. Ill buy you a round and throw it with you if it still exists.

I still need to play Quail Creek just to bag it. I heard it wasn't very good though.

I still need to knock out that church nine holer across town. Now I'm motivated to hit it saturday.

I don't remember the 10 at Indian Creek. My rounds the last two years have been forgettable except for the crushed drives with a Buzzz while my cardmates are throwing high speed drivers.

Right now I have this drive to knock out states. April, I'll hit a course in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, and Virginia. Trying to do this over a 3 day weekend.

The Maryland course I'm going to hit is near a town called Promfret, MD where the McAtee family landed in America and spent time as indentured servants. They inherited the plantation from a family that had no kids, and it was later referred to as McAtee's Luck.

In May, I'm hitting Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, NH, and Vermont. I have more time off for this trip. Planning to play really good courses, and then play the Tennessee State Championships. My brother is staying near Smuggler's Notch and will play that. In Mass, I really want to play on Martha's Vineyard or Nantucket.

Really looking forward to these much needed vacations.

Cincy next year.

Last edited:
I still need to play Quail Creek just to bag it. I heard it wasn't very good though.

I called them a few months ago and they said to check back in spring. The baskets were not out on the course.

How many with 300 in one State?

Lion
Paul
Harr
Valk

Anyone else?

I'm only at 284/335 according to DGCR

My list has me at 308 courses plus another 21 other properties that aren't considered courses (usually just because its less than 6 holes).

My list is kind:

74/109 67.9% Kentucky
66/104 63.5% Alabama
77/150 51.3% Tennessee
74/164 45.1% Indiana

I've never lived in Kentucky, but they have some good courses.

Looking forward to hitting that new Chattanooga area course Saturday!

My list is kind:

74/109 67.9% Kentucky
66/104 63.5% Alabama
77/150 51.3% Tennessee
74/164 45.1% Indiana

I've never lived in Kentucky, but they have some good courses.

Looking forward to hitting that new Chattanooga area course Saturday!

Looks like you've banged KATI 291 times. 9 more to 300.

I finally went over a 100 in a state complete-o meter last week.
73/104 70.2% Alabama
101/158 63.9% Florida
39/121 26.4% Georgia
32/150 26.0% Tennessee

I wonder if timg would ever consider providing a link to a state bagger rankings. I'd be interested in knowing.

Who is the king of the Carolina's?

Who has the most combined for the two states?

Might need to find a new state to go after!!!

Who has the most west coast courses played? (Cali, Oregon, Washington) I don't and I'm close to 500.

Who is the king of the Carolina's?

Who has the most combined for the two states?

Might need to find a new state to go after!!!

Who has the most west coast courses played? (Cali, Oregon, Washington) I don't and I'm close to 500.

I'm at 241 for the Carolinas - 139 of 278 for NC & 102 of 120 for SC. I suspect guys like BraveThrower and eric_vdberg are at much higher totals than that.

Latest posts