• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most Courses Played Per State?

Florida completion numbers - that im aware off
1. 126/143 Erickmj (153 Total)
2. 117/143 Deke Guff (149 Total)
3. 101/143 Phreebird (115 Total)
4. 91/143 Wellsbranch250 (97 Total)
5. 86/143 The Miniac (110 Total)
5. 86/143 Reposado (100 Total)
5. 86/143 Peter S (97 Total)

I have 78 of 143 Florida courses played. I'm in the hunt, woohoo!:D

Do these three still stand over 3 years?

dgcr totals:

cali 354 played, Current (285 of 289)
Arizona 73 played, current (64 of 66)
Nevada 24 played, current (21 of 28)

Snappyfingers, dgcr #50 has South Carolina finished. 100 of 100 courses played, He also has played all practice and temp courses I believe.

Discbear I believe still rules Oregon with 133 played and currently 121 of 125 courses played

197/297 in WI. 214 total if you include RIP/practice courses. I'll never get close to 100%...there's just too much up in da nort' that requires many hours of driving. Also, new courses pop up every week (not an exaggeration)...

24/25 top 25 in WI...stupid Mont du Lac is about a six hour drive for me...

Not quite to 50% of NC with 99 current courses listed. Honestly though, I will never get to 100% because some courses are just not worth playing. I like bagging courses but I like having fun more. If by looking at reviews, photos and talking to people that have played a course it does not sound like fun, I look for one that is (looking at you Smithfield Com. Park with your .64 rating).

176 / 235 74.9% in NC

Courses keep being added faster than I can get out. I'd imagine I have less than fifteen 18 hole courses left though.

Also 70 / 100 70% in SC. A lot less Disc Golf in SC

26/46(28 wth 2 RIP's) in MT for 56.5%. One might think that clearing a state with only 46 courses should be easy. They would be wrong if that state was MT where you can drive for 10 hours and never leave the state. I'll be pushing to get closer though as I moved to a more centralized location last fall.

I had 100% of Rhode Island when I played Ninigret a few years back. Now they have 4 courses in RI and I have no realistic shot of getting 100% in any other state again. I've only got 38.8% of my home state of Illinois (93/240; but I'm over 100 if you count extinct courses). There aren't any easily completed states in my vicinity and I don't travel for work.

Rhode Island (4), Delaware (13), and Connecticut (25) look like the easiest states to play 100% of the courses. Hawaii (11) might be tough depending on how many different islands you have to get to to play all of the courses.

Hawaii would definitely be tough. There are a lot of courses (relatively speaking) that pop up once a week, or are once a year, a few times a year, on someone's land generally only locals knwo about them, etc. You could get what you think are all of them, only to find out the next day about one you hadn't known about.

Rhode Island (4), Delaware (13), and Connecticut (25) look like the easiest states to play 100% of the courses.

i was thinking this too.

give me two weeks on the road i've got all three easily!

Alabama completion numbers. There are 92 current courses in the state.
1. 51/92 GMcAtee (55 total)
2. 48/92 Estephens (54 total)
3. 44/92 bjflash (44 total)
4. 40/92 Jeremymurry (41 total)
5. 39/92 AplhaGenerator (39 total)
5. 39/92 Broncofan99 (39 total)
7. 38/92 The_Wood (43 total)
8. 37/92 Aufantastic (38 total)
9. 36/92 Sugarfree310 (39 total)
9. 36/92 wellsbranch250 (36 total)

Notable Reviewers
33/92 The Drake (37 total)
27/92 Martin Dewgarita (30 total)
26/92 wericsson (26 total)
25/92 Enraged mullet (25 total)
24/92 Mr Butlertron (24 total)

If I could live vicariously thru Mr Butlertron who's knocked out almost all of southern Alabama in under a year, I could probably have the whole state completed next year. or vice versa. GMcAtee is going to be hard to catch.

The South Carolina leader is Snappyfingers, with 117 of 107 played (or about 106%).

I have no idea how that works.....his courses played lists 117, but a search of S.C. courses lists only 107. Too lazy to look; perhaps some extinct courses or layouts involved.

He also tracks down and plays every secret, hidden, personal course he hears rumors about, as he intends to play every course in the state, and maintain that status.

The South Carolina leader is Snappyfingers, with 117 of 107 played (or about 106%).

I have no idea how that works.....his courses played lists 117, but a search of S.C. courses lists only 107. Too lazy to look; perhaps some extinct courses or layouts involved.

He also tracks down and plays every secret, hidden, personal course he hears rumors about, as he intends to play every course in the state, and maintain that status.

I have 328 listed as played in Wisconsin (which lists 310 as it's current total). Does have to do with extinct courses. I have another 30-40 played that either went extinct prior to the site; or, are unlisted. (None of that counts temp tourney layouts or anything; which would add to the total. I only count layouts, in my head, that others could have played anytime they were in....not one weekend only dealios).

yes he has a lot of extinct courses played and also a few practice ones

the % complete feature only includes permanent existing courses. no practice or temp courses.

so snappyfingers line reads
103/103 (117 total)
https://www.dgcoursereview.com/profile.php?id=50

pretty incredible that someone has played an entire state with more than 100 course.

Is there anybody for South Dakota?

Angostura DGC Hot Springs, SD Still had 8"x 8" posts in when we played for all but last hole, that was a to specs at the time in 2005 with a Homemade basket
Black Hills State University Spearfish, SD
Jackson Park Rapid City, SD
Lake Herman DGC Madison, SD
Lake Louise Rec. Area DGC Miller, SD
Oakwood Lakes State Park DGC Bruce, SD
Omaha Park DGC Rapid City, SD
Powerhouse Alley Pierre, SD My home course.
Richmond Lake Rec. Area Aberdeen, SD One of the funnest
Steamboat Pierre, SD My home Course.
Tuthill Park Sioux Falls, SD

I think I am close though a guy in my home town who is in the 50-55 Masters group next year may have played more of them in the State. Jay Blount.

Ambitions

I am a course bagger and had ambitions of playing all the courses in Maryland (my home state), Virginia and Pennsylvania and then maybe branching out to West Virginia, New Jersey and Delaware. I had Maryland almost covered but now am only at 32/41. Some of the factors that derailed my ambition: new courses opening all the time (not a bad thing), courses on military bases, temporary courses, and courses where you need to contact the owner to play.

end of the year totals for the three states near me:

California (291/291) 364 total played in the state
Arizona (64/68) 73 played in the state
Nevada (28/29) 31 played in the state

Latest posts