• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most Courses Played Per State?

I've played 289 courses in California. Hoping to break 300 this year.

I have played 49 existing courses & 1 R.I.P (Rockledge) in Florida.
Others may have played more in their home state but my tan is better:)

Next new Florida course for me will be Cypress point park in Tampa on April 26 to make it an even 50 existing Florida courses played:clap:

Just remembered another R.I.P which was a awesome fly 18 at Wellington golf course in Wellington, Fl.
total = 51 for Florida

Washington

I'm pretty sure I lead Washington state with 87/93 of our courses.

Wow, you probably do lead Washington state! That is a lot of courses. I've played 43 of the 93 and I thought that was a lot, but u blew that away.
which ones HAVEN'T you played? Which was your favorite??
I haven't played many on the eastern side of our state, but will do so soon and try to catch up w/you

I am now at 173 of 220 in Michigan. should be adding 6 more on tuesday.
Planning a huge three day trip to get the UP done.

anyone close to me for michigan?

Wow Mr. John,

You do have a very narrow lead for now. I've played 86/93 and am planning a trip over to Spokane later this month to hit 4 or 5 I haven't played yet. Plus the redesigned Sea-Tac is just up the road. Good luck to you. Sillybizz and I weren't expecting another contender.

I'm pretty sure I lead Washington state with 87/93 of our courses.

Wow, you probably do lead Washington state! That is a lot of courses. I've played 43 of the 93 and I thought that was a lot, but u blew that away.
which ones HAVEN'T you played? Which was your favorite??
I haven't played many on the eastern side of our state, but will do so soon and try to catch up w/you

Wow Mr. John,

You do have a very narrow lead for now. I've played 86/93 and am planning a trip over to Spokane later this month to hit 4 or 5 I haven't played yet. Plus the redesigned Sea-Tac is just up the road. Good luck to you. Sillybizz and I weren't expecting another contender.

Mr. John,

According to your DGCR profile, you've played 43 courses TOTAL. You might want to start clicking on the Course Played button a few more times.

Mr. John,

According to your DGCR profile, you've played 43 courses TOTAL. You might want to start clicking on the Course Played button a few more times.

I think he messed up on quoting somebody else (maybe you?) and that confused you. He said that he only played 43 of 93 I think.

Can anybody beat my 40/48 in South Dakota? Will be 44/48 by the end of the month and all done by the end of 2014!

Just remembered another R.I.P which was a awesome fly 18 at Wellington golf course in Wellington, Fl.
total = 51 for Florida

is this the lead for florida?

i'm at 45 now. should be at 53 by the end of may. will definitely hit 60 this year

UPDATE!

I started this review in February of 2008.

For Washington state then I had played 87/93. Now I'm at 108/112 and I'm still chasing those out of the way courses that keep popping up.

Anyone have 100% of a state yet?

Somebody must have played all 4 of Rhode Islands' courses by now. I'm at 43/125 in Oregon (newbie).

I tried to get all of TN a few years ago, but the courses just keep popping up---I know, what a terrible problem, right? ;) TN is a VERY long state East to West- hard to get Memphis and Bristol on a regular basis!

I once had a higher percentage, but currently I have 88/134 (~66%).

UPDATE!

For Washington state then I had played 87/93. Now I'm at 108/112 and I'm still chasing those out of the way courses that keep popping up.

Lion has played 98.6% of California 285/289 and 97% of Arizona with 64/66.

UPDATE!

I had 100% of Rhode Island when I played Ninigret a few years back. Now they have 4 courses in RI and I have no realistic shot of getting 100% in any other state again. I've only got 38.8% of my home state of Illinois (93/240; but I'm over 100 if you count extinct courses). There aren't any easily completed states in my vicinity and I don't travel for work.

Rhode Island (4), Delaware (13), and Connecticut (25) look like the easiest states to play 100% of the courses. Hawaii (11) might be tough depending on how many different islands you have to get to to play all of the courses.

I'm only up to nearly 60% of Ohio & Kentucky, and almost 40% of Indiana.

To give you an idea of how hard 100% is to accomplish, I 'chatted' with Danhyzer about this a couple years back. He had just about gotten to every Ohio course , but more were opening up, and some of the temp and private courses were real challenges to get consent to play. Since then, there have probably been five or ten OH courses go extinct, and a solid two dozen new courses get listed. He's 'only' at 88.8%, despite practically leading the universe in courses played. It's an OCD nightmare, I tell ya!

I've played 155 in California and I'm barely over 1/2 at 53.6 %. Big gosh darn state!

I've played 98 in Oregon and still have 27 left to go and many of those are way up at ski resorts (my least favorite type of course). Another fair sized state.

Florida completion numbers - that im aware off
1. 126/143 Erickmj (153 Total)
2. 117/143 Deke Guff (149 Total)
3. 101/143 Phreebird (115 Total)
4. 91/143 Wellsbranch250 (97 Total)
5. 86/143 The Miniac (110 Total)
5. 86/143 Reposado (100 Total)
5. 86/143 Peter S (97 Total)