• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Most OS Zone?

As far as I know, the only Zone that is "different" is the black prototype that either has the team stamp or a Texas tourney stamp. They all have a Prototype ghost stamp on the bottom too.

I think I posted this somewhere else but here it is again in case you guys missed it. Zone is bagged, and I like it a lot. Still getting used to it, but it's a keeper.

Oh, and as far as distance goes I was able to get them 350' BH using a flat throw without any trouble. FH I think was more like 280-300'.

Oh, and as far as distance goes I was able to get them 350' BH using a flat throw without any trouble. FH I think was more like 280-300'.

Find a flat Z or ESP, and you should have no problem finding more distance. You'll lose some of the fade though obviously.

My pop top D-Zone, blue, 169g was very overstable. I put it on the kitchen counter upside down and set a small pot of hot, not quite boiling, water in the middle and let it cool. I was hoping for flat, but now the flight plate is slightly concave and the disc is very straight. I won't do that again.

Today I just got 2 zones, a light red ESp and a cryztal. Both 175. I was throwing into a mean headwind, probably 25+ gusts. The Esp stayed straight at best but I got the cryztal to flip a bit when thrown flat. with any hyzer at all both discs would still fade left.

Im digging them already. You can rip on these things, fun to throw.

I just bought a crystal zone assuming it would the most stable.
but even if its not, I now have my first crystal disc, and I love the feel of it.

Have had the following

ESP Zone = Flat
Z Zone = Flat
Glo Zone = Concave
FLX Cryztal Zone = Flat

Out of all, the two I like the most is the Glo "cause I had a hand in getting Discraft to make it" and the FLX Zone cause it feels Great.

Would a 168g zone be less OS than a max weight one? Would I have to power down in order to get the massive fade of a max weight zone?

Would a 168g zone be less OS than a max weight one? Would I have to power down in order to get the massive fade of a max weight zone?

I use a 172 and 173 ESP Zone and my buddy has a 168g ESP zone. I can tell you his is every bit as OS as mine and can be thrown at full power and still have that nice reliable fade at the end.

Latest posts