• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Most OS Zone?

Got an ESP Zone and you guys did not over hype this thing. It performs completely as advertised! I caught metal off the tee on the fifth hole of my first round with it....it'll never leave the bag

I heard mid 160 domey Zones are pretty overstable ... any truth behind that?

I heard mid 160 domey Zones are pretty overstable ... any truth behind that?

My zone is 168 and its predictably overstable. I thought it might fly a little to straight, but not even close. Everyone was right, zones are os....they just are:thmbup:

I've finally started to notice the wear on my ESP Zone and it is MONEY. Still trust worthy in any wind but capable of so many lines

LOVE my zones. I carry 3. I carry a beat to heck ProD, an ESP, and a CrystalFLX.

The ProD is my go-to approach disc. Undoubtedly my favorite disc. It is completely wobbly and misshapen its so beat up, but it is incredibly predictable in its flightpath.

My ESP is for longer approaches or wooded approaches. Its durable lol. I have hucked that thing full steam ahead into a tree...and the tree was the worse for the wear. It is not quite as versatile as the ProD, but still a great disc.

The CrystalFLX is my new goto wind putter. I don't throw it full steam. I love that gummy feel for short breezy putts.

Latest posts