• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, yes I hope the particle is a good disc, but. I think its what the envy is to the proxy as the particle will be slight more os than an atom, which is good too, but more harp/zone like would be good, ehh itll take time. they have a great selection so far

home-special-relativity.jpg

thumbs_SpecialRelativity-Blue.jpg

I agree Al...:thmbup:

I wish motions were re-released with that new stamp. I would buy 15. And ink and throw em all.

That was a good stamp, I regret now getting one.

The Tesla one was cool too, but I didn't like that disc as much.

A Thomas Edison or Alexander Graham Bell volt could be cool too.

A Thomas Edison or Alexander Graham Bell volt could be cool too.

Bell would be awesome, but Edison was Tesla's great enemy. I object.

There needs to be a Issac Newton and an Archimedes stamp.
Tesla, Newton and Archimedes were probably the 3 greatest scientific minds ever produced...or at least recorded in history.

Last edited:
I have a couple craves....they are fairly close in flight but just handle power very differently. I may have to sell my craves because im kinda stuck/happy with the teebird.

I have found that the 150 class Neutron Craves are the best TeeBird replacement. They fly a bit straighter and about 5 feet farther, but easier to power down than the TeeBird, but handles the wind just as well....well unless you expose the bottom...all light discs are prone to that problem though.

I think the test video I filmed today is going to be one of the best ones I've put together to date. Trying to upload it by tomorrow but making no promises.

It includes the Mayhem, Tenacity (You can see it this time!), Teleport and Relativity. Flicks, backhand bombs, rollers, upshots....its got a bit of everything. Everything from 200' to well past the 500' mark.

A lot of effort went into making this one good. I hope you guys enjoy it :)

Finally picked up a fresh eclipse volt to go with my beat eclipse signed by Scott stokely. Hoping this workhorse combo stays for quite awhile. I do not want to have to wait 3 years to beat another one in.

It's funny looking at the changes in the eclipse stamp size and centering

Smashed basket again today with the motion, and still no stick. It did take a fat chunk out of the rim, but so much gyro on it anyways, I cant even tell a difference.

I am getting confused. So MVP has so many high speed discs now. It is making it difficult for me to even choose which ones to TRY. First of all I am not all mvp, I like some of their stuff though. So I picked up 2 traces and they have basically taken over my main distance driver slot. While this was happening I started to notice how much I like the for straight to slight turnover lines. I love how the Catalyst can be thrown so long and hold its elevation for so long. It really bombs. I had tried the Octane and it was a bit much for my arm, I throw around 400 maybe a hair more max d. So I was excited for the mayhem, which should be a tick more stable than the Catalyst. I also wanted to try the Teleport. Now it looks like the Tenacity is actually a tick more stable than the Catalyst? Shows more fade in the specs on infinite, and there is also the relativity? Which looks sort of flippy but maybe a straight BOMBER. Seems almost silly to buy 4 new high speed molds to try out. Thoughts?

Tenacity should be a tick less stable for 400' of power. Relativity looks like it is also less stable but haven't thrown it yet. If you're looking for a bit more stability than the catalyst I would say mayhem or teleport if you like the extra rim width.

Numbers per infinite. I know these are not official, since mvp technically uses a different scale, but they have to measure it somehow. Only difference is Tenacity has more fade, more fade to me would mean more stability. I would take a catalyst with more fade for sure

Tenacity Dimensions:

Speed: 13.0
Glide: 5.0
Turn: -2.0
Fade: 2.0
Primary Use: Distance Driver
Stability: Understable

Catalyst Dimensions:

Speed: 13.0
Glide: 5.0
Turn: -2.0
Fade: 1.0