• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The two are nothing alike. The Tensor is closer to an overstable putter than a fast overstable mid.

I wasn't talking about how they compare*. I was talking how when the Tensor was announced as being an over-stable midrange many people were hoping it would be a really over-stable midrange(like a Drone.)

*Maybe I didn't word my comment as well as I could have.

What is even going on with this flight number madness. I give up hope. Should have hired TO poster here he gets it down decimal good.

I thought the Photon class was supposed to be 11.5 (so not 11 or 12 but half way in between). It made perfect logical sense since the Tesla class was 20.0 mm, then Photon class at 21.5 mm, then Octane class at 23.0 mm. This always seemed like such a smart and logical way to organize disc speeds to me. Now MVP is getting into the same stupid, subjective "speeds" game as Innova and Latitude. I guess it's all meant to be for marketing purposes so Joe Blow can compare discs in a store, but they could have just made the "speed" the same as their current rim widths for the drivers...

I thought the Photon class was supposed to be 11.5 (so not 11 or 12 but half way in between). It made perfect logical sense since the Tesla class was 20.0 mm, then Photon class at 21.5 mm, then Octane class at 23.0 mm. This always seemed like such a smart and logical way to organize disc speeds to me. Now MVP is getting into the same stupid, subjective "speeds" game as Innova and Latitude. I guess it's all meant to be for marketing purposes so Joe Blow can compare discs in a store, but they could have just made the "speed" the same as their current rim widths for the drivers...

"I know the numbers are going to get argued into the ground"

Looks like MVP Steve was correct..........

Numbers are up for Axiom now too. From the stuff I've had:

Insanity (9/5/-2/1.5): Completely agree with this. Flies a lot like a Valkyrie for me. Which is good.
Crave (6.5/5/-1/1): I always got a little more fade out of mine than this, but still pretty close.
Proxy (3/3/-1/0.5): It's been a while since I threw these, but I do remember them having lots of glide.

When does Innova do away with whole numbers? :popcorn:

"pre 3.5/4.75...post FN" ______ $85 shipped! No lowball offers.

Crave (6.5/5/-1/1): I always got a little more fade out of mine than this, but still pretty close.
Proxy (3/3/-1/0.5): It's been a while since I threw these, but I do remember them having lots of glide.

I must have a stable Proxy. Even when thrown very hard, I get no turn. Yeah, my Crave has pretty strong fade, even into the wind.

How did they pick some of these numbers?...

...I got it.

the%20game%20of%20life%20spinner_thumb%5B2%5D.jpg

I think they forgot to spit in the hole on the bottom to make it spin smoother...

I pretty much agree with all the flight #'s - and YES the Proxy IS UNDERSTABLE! haha but for real saying 3/3/-1/0.5 is exactly how I've described it many times - so I agree whole heartedly .

Status
Not open for further replies.