• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plasma Servo is going to be apart of the MVP Summer Circuit event. The Particle, Vector (electron) and Servo (plasma) are the offerings. With that said...does anyone have any info on the Particle?? Summer Circuit events start on the 29th and I haven't heard anything about the Particle.

Nope they still haven't released anything about the Particle or the Vertex midrange in the axiom vs mvp challenge pack.... I keep checking the PDGA site to see them pop up on the approved list...

Mayhem....soon....in May? Ahem, MAy? Mayhem....get it? Me neither . I want that disc brah
Next Friday Brah.
What's up man? How you been? I got some cheddar / caramel mix popcorn at the mall yesterday and it was still warm, just melted right in your mouth.

I don't have any info to give on those two models at this time, sorry.
Lol, yea I figured as much. But had to try...;)

Haha thanks, yeah I knew it was soon, just wondered if anyone had some to ""pre-order"" but I want to see the actual discs. I'm a sucker for the White rim Gray Core Axioms

my soft proxy is white rim grey core!

Anyway just had some questions about these new discs. So the mayhem, where does it fall stability wise? More or less stable than the catalyst. Same with the Teleport, is that inbetween the Octane and the Catalyst?

Been doing lots of field work with the Catalyst lately. One thing I noticed the disc really excels at, low ceiling shots. Never seen a disc that I can throw so low and it still BOMBS.

my soft proxy is white rim grey core!

Anyway just had some questions about these new discs. So the mayhem, where does it fall stability wise? More or less stable than the catalyst. Same with the Teleport, is that inbetween the Octane and the Catalyst?

Been doing lots of field work with the Catalyst lately. One thing I noticed the disc really excels at, low ceiling shots. Never seen a disc that I can throw so low and it still BOMBS.

https://youtu.be/B5WPMqSQuzQ
Looks like dead straight at 350' power
One FB poster likened it to a seasoned Octane

Last edited:
Mayhem is flying pretty similar to max weight Proton Octanes for me in the 500-550' range, just a bit more high speed turn.

Its my go to max D disc these days, with a Nitro in the bag for headwinds and big skips.

Looks interesting even at the 350 range. Sounds like they are finding same consistency that you are...

Finally got another proxy. I lost and hadn't replaced my proxy awhile back. Iv been making due with more envy upshot and bringing an e atom back in. Both great discs, but the proxy is, for me, the best.

Lost my last proton volt. About to live that plasma and fizz life, with the motion to boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.