• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are pretty sweet looking, just saying ;) especially the "fine" sparkle ones. The "fine" sparkles are more of a sparkle opposed to the "glitter" ones they posted on fb.

I love MVP's fairway and midranges, but the putters feel DEEP. I'd really like to see a 1.2-1.3cm depth putter (preferably 1.2 like a Ringer or XD).

This is what I'd like too. Give me Anode with a shallower rim and I'd never think about switching putters again.

NMDG.org donated 6 new MVP discs (Amps, Axis', and Anodes) to the Fore! Corners Ice Bowl yesterday, and they were a hit. They were prizes for CTPs, and the person who won the majority of the Rong of Fire used his newly won Anode. Most of the players there had never seen or even heard of MVP Disc Sports. WIN.

They are just cool discs - I've never actually thrown one, but I like their look and feel. Waiting for spring Bandini.

I like low profile putters, but my anodes are shallow enough for me because they are concave. There is a big difference between mids and low profile putters; putters have a more round nose where mids are sharp.

Well I will give some love here to MVP. I picked up an AMP, which did fill a hole in my bag as an stable to understable fairway driver, and finally got to throw it yesterday extensively. I could not believe the control I had on this disc. It really feels good in my hand and I was surprisingly consistent with it. I am definitely leaving it in my bag and am now intrigue to try some more.

So I lost my trusty champ gator today in water. Hit basket and hit hard. Kicked it into some deep water. Well I love mvp. Considering replacing it with one of their mids. What should I get?

Status
Not open for further replies.