• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They need two distance drivers. One over and one under stable. Even something with a rim .1 or .2 cm wider than the Volt would work. And they need a Firebird-ish driver. That's about it. Anything else would (will) be icing on the cake.

Last edited:
They need two distance drivers. One over and one under stable. Even something with a rim .1 or .2 cm wider than the Volt would work. And they need a Firebird-ish driver. That's about it. Anything else would (will) be icing on the cake.

I'm sure its in the works. I can get really good D from my Volt, and Ive seen a couple local big arms just launch them. They definetly hit big with the Volt/Amp which will give them time to really develop a good distance driver. I think its smart, but I would be willing to bet they will have a distance driver out by the end of summer. Id prefer to see one that ia just dead-straight stable first, but they'll probably go OS first.

Either way, I'm buying one or five.

I'm burning through my N Ions because they're breaking in so fast. For me, the change in flight happens abruptly. My Ions flew the same as the day I got them, up until a month ago when they went to absolutely 0 LSS. Had to order a couple more, along with a bunch of other back-ups that are getting flippy. (These newly flippy ones are the back-ups I've needed for a while for my already flippy ones)

Hmm. Now I'm wondering if I want some neutrons. These 2nd runs feel good and still have a lot of stability to them.

What about shirts or hats? A firebird like fairway, a stable speed 10-12 disc, and definitely a mini. Glow neutron would be the cherry on top.

Comet/Fuse like mid!

I've been doing some hard thinking. If MVP gave me the choice of what to produce first(I'm dreaming.. I know). I'd have to retract my first decision for the long range driver and go with a mid comparable to the Comet.

I remember trying a Comet out for the first time and wanting to throw it over and over again. I've yet to get out and try the Meteor or Fuse. Too many discs to keep up with.

Thanks for the responses.

I'm burning through my N Ions because they're breaking in so fast. For me, the change in flight happens abruptly. My Ions flew the same as the day I got them, up until a month ago when they went to absolutely 0 LSS. Had to order a couple more, along with a bunch of other back-ups that are getting flippy. (These newly flippy ones are the back-ups I've needed for a while for my already flippy ones)

Is this happening with your N Anodes too?

Is this happening with your N Anodes too?

Negative. Never really liked the N Anodes. Got a couple P Anodes for turnovers/hyzer flips, and if there is any wind I need to deal with out comes the N Ions.

Are you asking if they are beating in quickly, or if they are beating in abruptly? My Anodes and Axes both change flight abruptly.

I've yet to get out and try the Meteor or Fuse.
MIke, I can't see enuogh positive things about the Meteor. Sometimes I wish I had a Meteor with less glide (I know that's supposed to be the Comet) but that thing is SO easy to throw straight or hold a turnover line. I think it's got more glide than an Axis and is certainly more understable but also a hair faster in my opinion. That said, I'm eyeballing an Anode to add to my bag as a slower Meteor. The 2 or 3 throws I've had with an Anode seem to behave just like a slower Meteor for me :clap:

Negative. Never really liked the N Anodes. Got a couple P Anodes for turnovers/hyzer flips, and if there is any wind I need to deal with out comes the N Ions.

Are you asking if they are beating in quickly, or if they are beating in abruptly? My Anodes and Axes both change flight abruptly.

I was asking about the abruptness. Strange how that happens.

MIke, I can't see enuogh positive things about the Meteor. Sometimes I wish I had a Meteor with less glide (I know that's supposed to be the Comet) but that thing is SO easy to throw straight or hold a turnover line. I think it's got more glide than an Axis and is certainly more understable but also a hair faster in my opinion. That said, I'm eyeballing an Anode to add to my bag as a slower Meteor. The 2 or 3 throws I've had with an Anode seem to behave just like a slower Meteor for me :clap:

Thanks Justin. I appreciate the insight.

Anyone else notice just how similar the Alien vs Predator poster logo is to the MVP logo??

MVP-Black-and-White-Logo.jpg

MV5BMTU4MjIwMTcyMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMTYwNDA3._V1._SY317_.jpg

Sparkle MVP now? Come the **** on. Why do people need discs that look like they were dry humped by strippers?

The sparkle x-mas anodes look beautiful. I don't want no stripper skid marks on those discs.

Status
Not open for further replies.