• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP - Fission™ Microbubble Technology

I loved both my fizz volts. So straight and long. Easy cheater discs. Dont let many in on the secret. Great for winter disc too.

I had a 150 proton inertia. It was a touch more US. I dont really compare em side by side because I love my volts so much.

I've thrown 175 pfn destroyers since they were released but I've noticed a major drop in distance since last summer to this one. I'm not pulling with enough speed and to overcompensate, I started throwing with more oat - dropping my right shoulder - which of course I started flipping everything in my bag.

I started throwing a 168 pfn I had laying around and it improved a bit (when I didn't oat). I wanted to try something new so I decided I'd give some of these Photons a shot in Fission and Neutron plastic. I picked up a Fission 153, 2 x 165s, and 165 Neutron. I'm getting very similar flights to what I use to get with the pfn star destroyers but I feel like they leave my hand with more speed. Easier to pull. Flight-wise, the Neutron is a little more stable than the fission, but the fission has more glide. I liek the feel of both.

Anyways, I'm very happy with these I'm gonna check out more MVP discs - starting with the Volt and Tesla.

I've thrown 175 pfn destroyers since they were released but I've noticed a major drop in distance since last summer to this one. I'm not pulling with enough speed and to overcompensate, I started throwing with more oat - dropping my right shoulder - which of course I started flipping everything in my bag.

I started throwing a 168 pfn I had laying around and it improved a bit (when I didn't oat). I wanted to try something new so I decided I'd give some of these Photons a shot in Fission and Neutron plastic. I picked up a Fission 153, 2 x 165s, and 165 Neutron. I'm getting very similar flights to what I use to get with the pfn star destroyers but I feel like they leave my hand with more speed. Easier to pull. Flight-wise, the Neutron is a little more stable than the fission, but the fission has more glide. I liek the feel of both.

Anyways, I'm very happy with these I'm gonna check out more MVP discs - starting with the Volt and Tesla.

volt is the best!!

How does fission Volt compare to Neutron? I have 170N. Slightly less lss?

If FAF even the 155g fission are OS volts but just have more glide. If you get a 165g fission you should like it a lot with neutron once it seasons a bit 4 sure.

In general with volt/tesla yes the LSS in fission isnt as extreme for sure but they still fly like you would expect from the mold at 165-55g.

How does fission Volt compare to Neutron? I have 170N. Slightly less lss?

For me, Fission is both the most frustrating and best plastic that MVP puts out. Of all the molds they use it in, the Volt is the most consistent. Almost all of the Fission Volts that I have thrown and seen have been pretty flat with little to no shoulder. They also have a higher PLH compared to all runs of Neutron Volts. They also make it in most restrictive weight range compared to Teslas and Photons that can go all the way down to the mid-130s. The Fission plastic on the Volts is also much firmer compared to other Fission plastics. I have some Telsas and Photons that are super gummy compared to some Fission Volts that are hard as rocks.

In terms of flight, I find the Fission Volts to be more OS than even my 170g Proton Volts that had been the most OS I had thrown up to that point. FOR ME, (yes AIM I am sure you will have some grainy video of you throwing some Volts), I would rank the stability of Volts in plastics as such: from most OS to least Fission Volt, Eclipse Volt, Proton Volt, Neutron Volt, Plasma Volt Electron Volt, FR Neutron Volt. Now this is when they are new, Fission does beat in quicker than most other plastics, however, the stiffness of the Fission in the Volt mold makes them retain that for much longer than I have found in Teslas or Photons that can loose it very quickly (I warrant that to the stiffness of the plastic). That being said, they season to fill in OS spot along with the Proton Volts but still a tick more OS compared to Neutron. I do have to say that the grip of Fission is amazing, even when they are wet.

On the downside, Fission can deform. I have not found that with any of the Volts I have thrown and had tree hits with. I have seen Teslas and Photons that have bubbly flight plates but not so with Volts yet.

fizz volts season into opto saint type discs. Things of straight beauty and wonder. I would throw mine on a hole like brp #4.

For me, Fission is both the most frustrating and best plastic that MVP puts out. FOR ME, (yes AIM I am sure you will have some grainy video of you throwing some Volts)

Sorry my unpaid for fun videos arent good enough at 1080p. Ill work on my 4k game. Who the F are you?! Lol. Sorry no fission there for you to not see.

It'd be cooler if you wore this

Attachments

• IMG_20150920_140920.JPG
    IMG_20150920_140920.JPG
    140.5 KB · Views: 44
If FAF even the 155g fission are OS volts but just have more glide. If you get a 165g fission you should like it a lot with neutron once it seasons a bit 4 sure.

In general with volt/tesla yes the LSS in fission isnt as extreme for sure but they still fly like you would expect from the mold at 165-55g.

... the Fission Tesla I have is holding up better than the Photons. Fission Photons are well-seasoned after less than 100 throws. As such, I imagine the Volt will hold up better than the tesla