• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Inertia Distance Driver

I know what you mean. I've got 3 Terns in my bag in different weights and plastics. 165 Champ Tern, 170 Gummy Champ Tern, 175 G-Star Tern. I also had a sweet Echo Star Tern that now lives in the river down by the van.

I love the tern, but i would like to replace it with something less touchy/glidey someday.

I love the tern, but i would like to replace it with something less touchy/glidey someday.

aka the inertia. few weeks you will be fine :p

Tern is so wack.. I mean really 3 different stabilites now with the different plastics :gross: The two I had were domey and felt like poo in the hand.

Tern is so wack.. I mean really 3 different stabilites now with the different plastics :gross: The two I had were domey and felt like poo in the hand.

Not sure why i even give Innova a chance anymore, i never end up satisfied...

With the star coming out less HSS than the champs I was done with the tern. This wont have a pop top for sure b/c no MVP disc ever will have some weird dome vs flat. I don't even know how innova makes some of these pop top discs.

I gave the tern a chance twice. My first one would fly like a destroyer 50% of the time and then like a katana the other 50%. The second one I had was a super domey piece of crap that felt and flew like poo. If the inertia is what I wanted to tern to be it might be worth a look otherwise I will just wait for the tesla!

There's some Innova discs I really like, but I just can't justify throwing them knowing if I lose it, it's damn near impossible to find another just like it easily. Their "consistency" is maddening.

I gave the tern a chance twice. My first one would fly like a destroyer 50% of the time and then like a katana the other 50%. The second one I had was a super domey piece of crap that felt and flew like poo. If the inertia is what I wanted to tern to be it might be worth a look otherwise I will just wait for the tesla!

The key word here is poo. :)

No test disc for me today. Though it could be because even though I spent 20 minutes shoveleing my mailbox out, when I went snowboarding the plow driver completely entombed my mailbox again making it inaccessible when the mail truck was here. But winter is fun right? :) :| :mad: at least I got to hit a giant mountain full of a foot+ of perfect powder. Still rather be discing.

No test disc for me today. Though it could be because even though I spent 20 minutes shoveleing my mailbox out, when I went snowboarding the plow driver completely entombed my mailbox again making it inaccessible when the mail truck was here. But winter is fun right? :) :| :mad: at least I got to hit a giant mountain full of a foot+ of perfect powder. Still rather be discing.

Yup, nothing here, either. Hoping for tomorrow maybe? Would love to be able to take it out for a round this weekend. Mike usually gets his a few days before the other testers, though, so it may be next week.

I could also see this being one release where MVP doesn't use the testers. The hype of distance drivers kind of sells itself. I know I am buying one regardless.

Don't they go on sale on the 21st? If we don't get anything this week...?

I will also buy at least an Impulse, and probably an Inertia.

Don't they go on sale on the 21st? If we don't get anything this week...?

I will also buy at least an Impulse, and probably an Inertia.

That's what I'm saying. With the release coming up so soon, I don't know that there is as much of a need for testers this go 'round. If they send them, awesome. If not, I still will check out the Inertia, because I'm not patient enough to wait for the Impulse.

Sorry pal

Your tern has just been replaced by a MVP disc nobody has thrown yet.

:lol:

I'm sure I'll buy one of these, but I have serious doubts that it will touch my Terns. Over time, I've pretty much replaced all my MVP stuff except my Shock. Seems I just don't make the discs fly the way they are supposed to.

Latest posts